Thirty

This part is written by me.

{When I lay my head down to go to sleep at night

My dreams consist of things that'd make you wanna hide

Don't let me in your tower, show me your magic powers

I'm not afraid to face a little bit of danger, danger

I want the love, the money and the perfect ending

You want the same as I-I so stop pretending

I wanna show ya how, good we can be together

I wanna love you through the night, I'll be your sweet disaster

I don't believe in fairytales

I don’t believe in fairytales

But I believe in you and me}

Jordan woke up in the arms of the woman, who was moving her hands slowly through his hair. As if she wanted to let him know she’d be there for her... During that moment, Jordan felt like she was family. But the good feeling soon faded away, as the darkness raise over him again. He jumped up. “What are you still doing here? You should been long gone. Too bad your little helpers left you here... with me.”He smirked, knowing his eyes wouldn’t show more than a glance of hate. “I wanted to stay.” Jordan laughed. He was standing in front of this mysterious woman. He thought she’d be more... careful. “Well that’s a pity,” he replied on a neutral tone, “It will not be for long.” The woman smiled and walked forward to him. “You wouldn’t kill me,” she said, taking his hand. Jordan quickly got out of her grip.“Oh, I would, if I could kill my own family, I could kill a stranger.” It was the first time he actually dared mentioning it, dared to mention to someone other than himself he had killed his family. He fought the tears so hard, yet a tear was twirling down his cheek before he knew it. “Oh, Bradle-“ “Don’t call me that, you psychotic piece of-“ “BRADLEY!” Jordan rolled his eyes, sighed and walked out of the room. He wasn’t even at the attic anymore. He was at one of the rooms. The one with the double bed, his favorite one. The woman must’ve dragged him here. He bit his lip. The good feelings he carried for the woman wanted to overwhelm him, but the darkness stopped it.

Jordan opened the door and closed it back after him. Before he could take even one little step, a body pushed toward him. It was not like Suzy used to do, no, this wasn’t planned. He just bumped upon a little creature: Angoria. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she said, looking like she was going to cry. The little unvampire was so smart and mature, yet she looked like someone who would cry very easily. Jordan just thought it was because she was a girl and decided to make her harder. Only that way, she could survive life... and stay with him. “It’s nothing, Angie. Don’t act like a girl.” The girl giggled. “Iam a girl, Jordy.” Jordan took her hand and turned her around his arm. It was a dance-move he used to do with Suzy. Suzy... Only thinking of her tiny little body made him shiver. “Jordannnnnn,” the girl winced, “I’m not a little girl anymore!” Now, the little girl made him think of Amber. What was it that made him think back of the past so much. How late was it, anyways? Jordan frowned. “Hey Ange?” The little girl nodded, while giggling a little bit. “How late is it?”

At that moment, the door behind Jordan opened. “It’s 3AM, Bradley. It might be a good time to go downstairs. Elijah is keeping her company, bu-“ Jordan interpreted with her immediately, even before she could finish her sentence. “Who is Elijah?” The woman smiled and started walking through the hall and after that, she went down on the stairs. Jordan took Angoria’s hand, placed his lips on it, smiled and then followed the angel. In the middle of the stairs, the woman suddenly stopped and looked at Jordan. “You know,” she said, “I’m not an angel. I’m an angon, like you. But unlike you, I’ve found a balance between good and bad. I’m neutral, friends with both sides. And I know you want to be like that, too. The difference is... I want justice, you just want to be powerful, to be undefeatable. What a life you prefer.” The woman, clearly an angon, smiled at him before turning back around and walking to the basement. She tried breaking the lock, which succeeded at the first try. “Impressive,” Jordan muttered watching her every move.

Once he came in the basement, he saw a light shining from Ambers cage. Yet, he soon looked away from that. He would never dare to face Amber anymore. The woman had been right, he only wanted to be undefeatable. He felt so weak and different during his so called human life. He wanted to no longer be hurt anymore by little things. He wanted to be better than anyone, better than anything. He wanted to survive this world, and thought it would only be if he was the most powerful creature existing. Even though, he did wanted friends. That’s probably one of the reasons why he didn’t kill the boy, whose name Jordan still didn’t know, and Angoria the previous day. That’s probably why he didn’t reach for the woman’s throat. He only wanted someone to understand him, to save him from himself, to save him from the darkness. Wanting friends was one reason why he didn’t kill Esmeralda. The other was that she wouldn’t disappoint him... or so he thought. Because she did disappoint him. She wanted to kill Amber in front of his own bare eyes. That’s why she’s locked up in the other cage now. And she was watching this whole time how nice Elijah was to Amber. She even watched Amber turn. Unless she was killed or destroyed, or even sleeping.

Jordan walked straight to Esmeralda, knowing that everyone else would probably watch his every single move. “Hello sweetheart,” he said, clenching his hand at the trails. “You,” Esmeralda mumbled softly. It was obvious she was dying pretty quickly. But then again, the whole tripping must’ve been hard for her. The search for Jordan and the coming to this house after. Also the light. Because you can turn it the way you want to, but angel-light makes demons weak. Esmeralda slowly crawled forward as far as she could, which wasn’t really far. “I didn’t think she’d mean so much to you to do this to me.” Jordan opened the trails with the keys in his pocket, walked to Esmeralda and slapped her. “I was going to free you,” he practically spit on her face, “but you changed my mind.” If it wasn’t for her hands locked up, he was pretty sure Esmeralda would take the keys or slap him back.

Jordan shook his head, walked back and closed the trails after him. Then, he walked forward and opened Ambers’ trails, not looking up once. He couldn’t face her. Yet, he had to raise his head once, so he did... very slowly. He saw how Amber was standing in the middle of the cage, clearly taking a distance from the boy on the bench... probably Elijah. Jordan didn’t care what Amber would think, but he felt how he was getting stronger every minute. Since Amber just turned, it would still take some time until she reached the full amount of power. He had always been stronger than her, and now he was even more stronger. He threw himself at her and moved his hands through her hair while doing it. After that, he pulled her up, not caring about either her or anyone else’s opinion about that and walked straight to the kitchen. “Look,” he whispered, “I know you’re afraid of me. Trust me, I’m afraid of myself as well. But I love you, Ambs. I know I’ve tortured you and I will do it again in the future, but I’d never kill you. You promised me to keep me close, remember? So please do it.” He put her down in the kitchen, not even waiting for an answer of her and walked straight upstairs, to his room, where he snuggled himself under the blanket and cried himself to sleep. Knowing that the darkness might regain his body again.