Thirty-two

This part is written by me AND I ACTUALLY ALMOST CRIED MYSELF LOL.

{When I lay my head down to go to sleep at night

My dreams consist of things that'd make you wanna hide

Don't let me in your tower, show me your magic powers

I'm not afraid to face a little bit of danger, danger

I want the love, the money and the perfect ending

You want the same as I-I so stop pretending

I wanna show ya how, good we can be together

I wanna love you through the night, I'll be your sweet disaster

I don't believe in fairytales

I don’t believe in fairytales

But I believe in you and me}

Jordan was very soon thrown into a dream, or nightmare, he couldn’t quite figure out whether he liked it or not. He wouldn’t wake up, no matter how bad it would be, so he just decided to enjoy it, so he would wake up earlier. Jordan found himself in a dark room. He felt nothing, smelt nothing and the only thing he saw was a man in front of him. Jordan shook his head, he was sick of all this people appearing in his dreams lately. Why couldn’t he just have a normal rest like he used to? Why couldn’t he just dream about kissing Amber, or something else. Why did he dream about conversations that happened in the past, the future or even contemporaneously? The boy sighed, trying to turn around. Yet he couldn’t, something was stopping him... or someone. Jordan felt how his body was literally dragged to the man in front of him, whose hands were in the air until he arrived. “Let me take a look at you,” the man pronounced, forcing Jordan to turn around. Jordan fought against his forces and punched him down-under. “Stay away from me,” he growled to this stranger. All this time he had tried taking control of himself, and this man would most certainly not take this away from him. “LEAVE!” Apparently the angon’s voice had joined too. Even though, the strange thing was that the man obeyed her and faded away. “I will find you, son.”

Jordan quickly rose in his bed, expecting to find the woman somewhere, but he didn’t.“Anybody there?” he asked softly. When no one responded right away, Jordan decided to sleep again, trying to find the voice. “NO!” Jordan turned his head to look up where the sudden voice came from, but he couldn’t find it. He didn’t see anyone standing in front of him. It didn’t matter how many times his eyes searched the room. He shook his head and got out of the room, looking for the blonde.

Not too late after he found her. She was cooking dinner in the kitchen, where Amber was hugging that damn angel. Jordan felt so jealous toward him and once again he let his emotions take over him. Which practically meant letting the darkness find a way through the light. Jordan walked up to the boy, placed his hand on him and send his body temperature toward him. He watched the body fade away. It wasn’t like what happened before, with the witch, but he thought it would’ve been due the fact this boy was an angel and the angel a demon. That was how Jordan and Amber came face to face, her mascara all over her face. The radio at the background could really describe them right now... WAIT, RADIO?! Jordan closed his eyes, so he would able to hear the song even better.

No Doubt - Don't Speak:

You and me, we used to be together, every day together... always. I really feel, that I’m losing my best friend, I can’t believe this could be... the end. It looks as though... you’re letting go. And if it’s real, well I don’t want to know. Don’t speak, I know just what you’re saying, so please stop explaining, don’t tell me ‘cause it hurts. Don’t speak, I know what you’re thinking, I don’t need your reasons, don’t tell me ‘cause it hurts. Our memories... They can be inviting, but some are altogether, mighty frightening... As we die, both you and I, with my head in my hands I sit and cry. Don’t speak, I know just what you’re saying, so please stop explaining, don’t tell me ‘cause it hurts. Don’t speak, I know what you’re thinking, I don’t need your reasons, don’t tell me ‘cause it hurts. It’s all ending, I gotta stop pretending... who we are... You and me. I can see us dying, are we? Don’t speak, I know just what you’re saying, so please stop explaining, don’t tell me ‘cause it hurts. Don’t speak, don’t speak, don’t speak... oh I know what you’re thinking and I don’t need your reasons. I know you’re good, I know you’re good... I know you’re real good... Don’t, don’t, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin’. Hush, hush darlin’. Hush, hush... Don’t tell me ‘cause it hurts. 

Jordan felt how tears were twirling down on his cheeks, but honestly... He didn’t care about that anymore. He didn’t care that they’d know he actually still cared. Because it would only be easier killing everybody if they actually cared about him. “Jor-dan,” the woman muttered. Jordan realized it was the first time during all those hours she actually called him Jordan instead of Bradley. He throw himself in her arms and started crying, while flashbacks were finding its way to the surface...

The little blond haired girl was standing in front of him again. The one he thought was his daughter and Ambers’ daughter as well, even though Amber hated him so much at the moment. But now, it was different. Jordan looked down at his hands, but they were clean. Then, he looked back at the little girl, and saw her getting older and older... She exactly looked like a mix of Jordan and Amber. At the time the girl passed a year, or Jordan guessed it was a year, a baby appeared in her arms. Both her and the baby were aging now... Until they looked like they were... twenty-one? Suddenly, out of nowhere, someone looking like the first girl appeared. They looked like twins, but the one that last appeared looked like a dark version of the first. After her, a lot of other persons appeared around him. “Choose the one you’re attracted to,” the angon-woman, whose arms he was probably still lying in, echoed around the space. Jordan listened to her and did it. He walked to the person he was attracted to the most and touched her hand. As he did, every other person in the room appeared. He looked deeply into the woman’s eyes, as they reflected the best situation in her whole life: giving birth to a girl. The baby girl had a blanket wrapped around her, and on that blanket a name was shown: Ruby. The woman got her hand out of his grip. “I thought we’d always be happy, happy. I thought you’d always be good for me. Guess I was wrong, guess you’ll always be my happy, happy, happy never after...” Jordan listened how the woman sang the few sentences of the song. He didn’t quite understand it, and the woman seemed to see that at his face, or something... “I offered my daughter because she asked me to. She told me I’d see Ruby back... Sweet little Ruby, but she lied. For once in her life, she lied. You took her away from me, you stupid creature. You’re not worth anything.” At the end of her words, the woman seed so broken she actually broke apart... and so did the dream.

Jordan raised his head, only to notice he was still hugging the angon in front of him. “Did you see that too?” he whispered feared. The woman nodded. “I did.. You should prove her other. Try to find your balance.” Jordan looked in the woman’s eyes. “What’s your name?” The woman widened her eyes.“Excuse me?” “You haven’t told your name yet.” “Sophia. It means-“ “Wisdom, I know.” Sophia smiled at him, but Jordan got all serious again. “Who are you?” “What do you mean?” “You heard me: who are you?” “I’m So-“ “WHO, not your name... as in person. Where do I know you from?” “I-I can’t tell you.” Jordan shook his head. And where he thought the woman trusted him... Where he thought he had regained someone’s trust, he was once again disappointed. He stepped toward the living room, where he wrapped his pure black wings around him. “Let the light disappear,” he whispered, while sobbing to himself, before everything around him turned black.