Twenty-five

This part is written by ShadowOfAGirl

{From the ashes of hate

It's a cruel demon's fate

On the wings of darkness

He's returned to stay

There will be no escape

Cause he's fallen far from grace

Angels have faith

I don't want to be a part of his sin

I don't want to get lost in his world

I'm not playing this game}

At first it was a twinge, just a small twinge that went through her. Amber was putting it down to the cold as after all it was pretty cold down here despite how warm it had been outside and the rather thin clothing she was wearing didn't help her all that much. Yet, as another twinge came, a bit worse then the one before. Amber managed to sit up properly with a light frown on her face. Whatever was going on, she didn't like it, something felt a little odd about this place and now she was getting strange twinges in her back. Maybe it had been the way she was sitting, as she had been slouching after all and normally she did sit up quite straight even when she was at school, slouching hurt her shoulder so maybe that was just it. Stretching out as much as she possibly could with the handcuffs on which wasn't very far at all, the female sighed and looked around the cell she was in. It really wasn't comforting or welcoming at all, some part of her was still hoping this was a joke. She was still hoping he was messing around but it had been over an hour before he'd left them and Jordan would never do this to her, not as cold as it was down here and he certainly wouldn't of left her in handcuffs like he had. Something wasn't right but Amber just couldn't tell what and with that thought, yet again, came another sort of sharp pain in her back which caused the girl to wince a little. Amber was not one who was good with pain, she was quite weak to it and would often feel pain from the slightest thing. Even a needle prick she would feel and she would have to bite her lip to stop herself from saying or doing anything. Though this pain felt a bit worse then that.

Which was probably why, only half an hour or so later, the girl was practically crying in pain. The pain had gotten worse until she was kneeling on the floor, having to support herself with her hands to stay like she was. The pain in her back felt like someone was trying to break all her bones as slowly as possible, everything felt like it was merging together and really, if this was how much it hurt to die, Amber was for sure afraid of death. Right now she wasn't caring what the girl next door thought, but probably Amber was guessing she would be giving her a dirty look, thinking her to be some kind of freak with how she was acting right now. A pained shrill echoed through the hall as something in Amber's back cracked and she tensed up, how on Earth was that even possible? Surely the cold couldn't do that to anyone, right? Something else had to be going on from the amount of noise that was coming from her back and the whole time Amber couldn't even see what was going on. Tears stained her cheeks and made her blue eyes seem even brighter than normal as the girl screamed, a blood curdling scream, another bone cracked in her back and Amber was wanting death to just hurry up now. She was starting to feel a little dizzy with the pain and truthfully she wasn't sure just how much longer she could hold out before darkness came over her. Hopefully she would just pass out soon and everything would be over.

By the time two hours as up, a shaking and slightly scared Amber was left still kneeling on the floor and a bit out of breath, her throat hurt a bit from all the screaming and the girl wasn't quite sure what had just gone on. Until she looked beside her to her left and saw a white wing on the floor. A pure brilliant white wing, looking quite soft to touch as well. At first it made her jump and had it not been for the handcuffs, Amber probably would of made a dive towards where the other girl was for fear of what was beside her. Yet, as she looked slowly to her other side, Amber saw another white wing and..it seemed as though she could control them. Moving both wings up a little bit, the girl's bright blue eyes widened as she watched her wings move on her command. They were her wings...but then...that would of meant, she wasn't human. Something was going on here, it was something to do with Jordan...he wasn't human either than..was he? But then...she'd never seen any wings with him, he looked just like..Jordan even though he acted differently, clearly otherwise he wouldn't of locked her up here. Looking back over to the other girl, Amber frowned as she pulled herself to her feet and watched her without saying anything. She could see a..sort of weird aura coming from her, something she didn't like, but then there was something else...like she could sense the hurt and worry coming off the girl as well. Even though Amber didn't realise it yet, she was reading her emotions and...she was altering them at the same time, feeding her worry to the other girl without even knowing it.