Seven

This part is written by ShadowOfAGirl

{The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

..beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid?}

Even though she'd thought about it before, Amber wasn't going to be singing anything at his party this year, she'd wanted to, but when she thought about it, she'd done it for about four years running and so thought it would be nice to give him a break from it and just let him enjoy himself maybe even without her and with some other friends. After all it had entered her mind before if she was around him to much and if he was getting annoyed with her, she did hope not as there wasn't anyone else she would of rather been around than him, but of course she did think about it at times. Still she didn't dwell over it all too much, after all she was still the happy girl she always had been, there didn't seem to be anything that could bring her down to Earth fully, somewhere along the line her head was always in the clouds in her own little world and day dream. In fact, Amber often wondered if there was another place where other types of people lived, angels, demons, vampires. All of them, and of course faeries. She believed in them all. After all humans were around so why not other species. She reckoned they were around somewhere just they were smart enough to keep themselves hidden from the humans and that was the way it should stay. That was just her opinion on it anyway. 

The girl giggled at his comment on her being a deer and she didn't argue with him, she just continued walking. After all, she didn't want to put him in a bad mood only a day away from his birthday, even though it was difficult to put him in a bad mood she didn't want to risk it. Not this close to his birthday. Going into her own little daydream again, the girl hummed quietly to herself as she looked around at the outside world. She was having a little wonder on what it would be like to fly, often she's wondered on that, after all, she wasn't afraid of heights and so she was curious on what it would be like to see the world from above. The one thing Amber hated with a passion, or more feared, needles. There was no way she was ever going near a needle unless she really had to. She hated all forms of pain as after all, pain made you cry. Who did like pain? Hearing Jordan's yell, Amber laughed and she started to run, pulling him along with her instead of just following behind. "Last one there has to pay!" She called as she let go of his hand and made a run for it, her hair flowing in the slight breeze as she headed towards the ice cream shop without a care in the world. If her mind, nothing could ever take these moments away from her and she'd never forget them either and there was a reason for that. Paper cranes. She'd folded nearly a thousand of them, all of memories of her and Jordan. It wasn't creepy in her opinion, more just something so the memory could live on forever. After all, people could change but memories never did. Yet she was more than sure her or him would never change, as far as she knew, they'd be friends forever in a world for of laughter and fun. She was hoping their fun together would never end, no matter what.