Twenty-four

This part is written by me.

{He's from a different strain

that science can't explain.

I guess, that's how he's made

in his D-D-DNA}

The longer Jordan felt the boy’s hand in his, the more he felt the angel raising within him. And the thing was, he didn’t hate it. He didn’t hate the boy, because he was the only one that could truly understand how it felt like to be half demon half angel. Jordan didn’t know what the girl went through, but she probably had three choices she could choose of: to lead a human life, a demon life or an angel life. Those were kind of the same reasons Jordan could make too, since he had been on earth for 16 years. If in the end, the children didn’t betray him, he’d treat them like he was their older brother. They had no-one left to care about them. No family, or friends... Just like Jordan. The only one he had was Amber, but he threw all that away in the basement.

The girl looked toward them, slowly nodding, to show the woman was visiting them. Only a minute later, the woman appeared at the attic. She looked around. “Hiding again, boy? I will find you.” The evilness of the woman was so pure. Her hatred she had didn’t seem to have any reason at all, except power. Jordan caressed the boy’s little hand, to make sure he would feel safe, to calm him down. Esmeralda’s mother walked to the corner where the boy was supposed to be and touched the air, trying to find where he was hiding. She bend down, to be able to feel the chair from the ground, as Jordan grabbed her from behind. “So,” he whispered in her left ear, “do you want to burn or be with your daughter... forever?” The woman looked at him, grumbling. “Go to hell,” she spit in his face. “I’m already here, but since you’re not very polite...” A smirk formed on Jordan’s face as he put his hand on her chest, where her heart would possibly be. He send all the temperature in his body to his hand and literally started to burn the woman to death.

“Close your eyes,” Jordan shouted over the woman’s voice. He only hoped that the children would listen to him, he didn’t want them to have nightmares of this situation, to suffer from this. Even though, they should know what would happen if they’d ever betray Jordan, but they were just children... They were innocent, little children. They were held here by Esmeralda and her mother, that only wanted power. They only wanted to become the most powerful persons existing, that’s why they came looking for him on Earth. The woman’s body slowly turned red, when Jordan closed his eyes, hoping it’d go faster then.

The black in front of his eyes changed in orange. Orange, of the flames he’d send into his old house. He watched how the little body of Suzy, that hugged him so tightly that morning, burned to ashes. Jordan opened his eyes, not wanting to suffer from what he did. He couldn’t let the angel within him raise, it would only bring him weakness. Opening his eyes, he saw ashes laying around him. He’d done it, he’d kill this woman. Just like he had killed his previous family, and just like he was going to kill more people in his life. But he knew that with killing this woman, he saved the life of those who were like him: angons. He even saved the life of hungons. Jordan walked toward where the boy was and touched him, only to see the invisible shield reappear around him. He looked at the boy. “Are there more people here, except her and her daughter?” The boy shook his head heavily and Jordan smiled. “Do you know what power she has?” Jordan asked, pointing at the frightened girl In the middle of the room. The girl smiled hearing his question, untied herself and ran toward him at an incredible speed. Looking in his eyes, she smiled. “Unvampire.”