Twenty-one

This part is written by ShadowOfAGirl

{From the ashes of hate

It's a cruel demon's fate

On the wings of darkness

He's returned to stay

There will be no escape

Cause he's fallen far from grace

Angels have faith

I don't want to be a part of his sin

I don't want to get lost in his world

I'm not playing this game}

Just like that, the girl was throwing her trust into him, just like she did with everything. Despite how she was feeling now, she didn't say anything still and she didn't let it stop her either. Her mind was pushed to later on, at his party she had arranged, what was going to happen there now? Amber wasn't to sure, she didn't know where this left them now he had a girlfriend. Would she be coming as well? Even though she didn't act like it, she was making Amber feel uncomfortable and like she shouldn't be here. It felt to her as though it should just be them two now and Amber should be somewhere else, at home or something. Though not with these two as they were, as the saying went, two's company and three's a crowd. Amber believed that more than she ever had before and it hurt her still, it was odd how something so quickly could bring such a happy girl down to nothing. Though she should of known, he'd never love her more than a sister and she, should never love him more than a brother, Amber had to just keep telling herself this and then maybe, eventually, it would come true. Maybe she wouldn't really love him like that any more and she could just carry on with her life without it bothering her to much. yet that seemed way off into the future now and she just wanted today to end. She wanted to go home and snuggle up on the sofa with some chocolate and a movie, she'd never felt like that before, normally she was always happy to carry on no matter what, but with him loving someone else, Amber was scared he was going to forget her and slowly drift away from her, as selfish as it might of been, she didn't want that to happen.

Yet if he did, there was nothing she could do about it. She was now just a tag along with these two and she was feeling more and more awkward as they continued walking, every few seconds she was look up at the girl with red hair, checking to make sure she wasn't glaring at her. Though as they stopped and the female spoke, Amber looked up at her and let go of Jordan's hand a little to quickly for it to be normal, almost as though his hand was on fire and she wanted to be away from it and his touch. Stepping to the side a little bit, she looked up at him and gave a confused look...cages? Okay, so she did like supernatural creatures, but Amber was never someone to like things like that, she didn't like anything to do with slavery or sadness. Still, smiling back, the female nodded and followed him inside, closing the door behind her without a second thought on it. If only she'd known she had basically just said goodbye to the human world and everything she'd ever known for her whole life. Everything she knew was about to change in the blink of an eye, her world was going to spin out of control and the only person who would be able to stop it at any time, would be Jordan. She was going to have to trust him even if she didn't want. 

Following like a lost sheep down to where the cages were, Amber couldn't hide the look of disgust on her face as she looked at them all and then over to the female as she walked to the end of the hall and looked at the two cages. Seeing Jordan kiss the girl, Amber looked away and inside the cage, what had gotten in to him? Since when did he just kiss his..girlfriend out in public like this, she never imagined him to be like this and truthfully Amber didn't like it. She found it a little...intimidating, and it was irritating her as well. Since when did Amber ever get intimidated? Apparently now. Sighing softly, the female looked at the cage and how..empty it was, it looked like nothing, just a big cage where you would keep an animal. She certainly didn't want to stay here for long and, with a bit of a disgusted look on her face, she stepped back and looked down the hall back the way they had came silently, hoping they would get the hint that she wanted to go back and didn't really want to stick around here.