Reality

Nightmare also woke up, around the same time Blue did. He was a little confused and slowly sat up, groaning.
"What was that?"
He thought to himself, he also thought of the dream... It was nice to talk with Blue, especially about what they talked about. It was interesting and different, dare he say he enjoyed it.
"Maybe...I do that again tonight, I doubt he'll mind if I-"
*THUD*... YOU MOTHER FUCKER"
Nightmare's train of thought was abruptly cut off as he heard his idiots making a ruckus and most likely mess outside. Letting out a small groan Nightmare stood up, got dressed, and left to go deal with whatever was going on.
Leaving he saw Killer and Cross in a small arm tangly fight thing. Nightmare was rather confused.
"What are you two even doing?"
"Don't know, ask him!"
Killer screamed still trying to keep Cross away from him and calm him down at the same time, a difficult task that Killer would admit to if he could.
"He took my stuff!"
Cross practically whined, he sounded like a child.
"What stuff?"
Nightmare asked making Killer roll his eyes, and show Nightmare any empty cup. Nightmare was reasonably still confused.
"Ok?.."
"He took my chocolate milk!"
Cross once again whined. Nightmare grumbled.
"It's empty"
"No!- He took it!"
"Cross we sleep in the same fucking room!- You complained that it was almost empty, so I went to get you more!"
Cross stopped for a moment, then appeared to either feel sad or guilty near instantly.
"I'm sorry..."
Cross start whining again, and was now trying to hug Killer. Killer groaned, letting Cross hug him.
"Yep...just as sorry as you were yesterday..."
"Sstttooopp iiittt"
Nightmare just stood there for a second, watching the display in front of him go on.
"Ok I will"
"Thank you..."
"Is there something else?.."
"...Can you still get me chocolate milk...please..."
"You need to get off me first"
"Nnnooooo"
Nightmare had to keep himself from laughing, Killer didn't try and just chuckled.
"Fine, ok, sure"
Killer picked Cross up, walked over into the kitchen and started getting him his drink.
"Why are you carrying mmmeeee"
"Because you wouldn't let me go, besides I know you enjoy this."
"Mrr..."
"Heh, knew it"
Killer finished making Cross his drink, and went to give to him.
"Ok here you- Pff ok, I guess you can have this later."
Cross had fallen asleep, again. Nightmare couldn't help but laugh a little, as he walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat.
"Has he been like that lately?"
"Ya, hormones I guess. I'll take him back to bed, he needs rest after all."
"Eh wait a few more months"
"Sure like you'd know"
"You never know"
Killer just rolled his eyes, and started to walk away.
"Ya, ya sure boss, whatever you say"
"Don't sound to annoyed"
"Ok I'll work on it, see ya later"
"See ya"
Killer walked away with Cross. Once they were gone, Nightmare got some coffee and started to walked back to his office, thinking as he did. Despite Cross's morning whatever's he was currently having, Killer still seemed happy. Well actually he didn't just seem it he was, Nightmare could feel it after all...and for once the positivity didn't hurt or do much of anything to him. He knew why of course...but it was all still new.
Walking into his office he closed the door, locking it so no one could just walk in. Then he let the tar slowly slip away from his body, the negativity only being an option of sorts now. He looked at his hands no longer were they covered in negativity, they were just his hands...his old hands... Walking across his office he saw his reflection and stopped for a second. One of his eyes was so damaged by the corruption, it had a small goopy drip like pattern where his eye should be...but really isn't. He saw it before it's not like he didn't know... But every time he saw it...it made him hate himself more. Letting out a sigh Nightmare sat down at his desk. Opening a drawer he scooted some stuff around until he found and pulled out an eye patch. He put it over his eye and groaned.
"I need to tell them about this...I... I won't be able to hide it forever..."
Nightmare said, still debating how to tell his team about his passive form. It had been maybe a few weeks...or a month now, he didn't know, and the only one that almost saw the full, real, and new him was...Blue... Blue didn't recognize him at first but...he actually thought that Nightmare looked pretty good... Thinking about it now Nightmare blushed a little.
"He thought I was hot..."
Nightmare stopped for a second...then chuckled.
"Well he didn't see my literal eye soar, so he'd probably change his mind then..."
Nightmare didn't say anything, just aloud his blush to fester and intensify. After that he just buried his head in his hands and practically screamed into them. His mind was going all over the place, from his secret, that fact that it was still a secret, the weirdness of being able to feel positivity...and Blue's thoughts... Blue's thoughts...
Nightmare shook himself out of his thought loop when he heard someone knock on the door. He sighed and stood up.
"I can't wait for tonight..."