Visit

The next day, they woke up and Blue got dressed. He put on a grey sweater that was cropped at the bottom but still cover all of his bones, and some black pants with some white stars on one of the ankles and covering one of the front pockets.
"You look comfy~"
Nightmare cooed, wrapping his arms around Blue's waist.
"Why thank you"
"You're welcome"
Blue was able to turn and look at Nightmare, with arms still around his waist Blue smiled.
"Ready to go?"
Blue asked, getting a quick nod as a response as Nightmare picked Blue up.
"Yep, I'm ready to go"
"Myehe, that's good and all but you can put me down."
"Eh don't really want to~"
Nightmare teased, making Blue huff
"Fine, you don't have to put me down. Not like you'd change your mind."
"Oh ha, ha, babe Blue very funny"
"I have my moments~"
"I love those moments"
Nightmare nuzzled Blue, Blue making cute little noises as Nightmare walked him and himself through a portal. Once on the other side, Blue saw Nightmare's castle.
"Woah... This place is amazing..."
"Why thank you"
Nightmare thanked, walking into his castle. Blue looking around at the amazing victorian interior.
"It really is amazing Nighty..."
"Nighty, eh?"
The two heard someone say, a few moments later seeing the murder trio and a waving Cross.
"Hey guys!"
"Hun you're a little to uh..."
Killer tried to think of words as Cross pouted.
"Enthusiastic?"
Horror said, Killer nodding
"Ya I guess"
"Stop it, you two!"
Cross exclaimed grumpily, walking up to Nightmare and Blue.
"How was last night? Having actual alone time must've been a treat."
"It was pleasant, more so than I even expected."
Blue could only smirk after hearing Nightmare's words.
"What were you expecting if yesterday was above expectations?"
"I'm not really sure, I don't really think I set any since yesterday was such a surprise."
"..."
"What? Are you not happy with that answer?"
"...No...it makes sense..."
"Hehe, thought so"
"Well I'm happy you two had fun yesterday before coming here."
Cross added, chiming back into the conversation. Blue giggled.
"So far from what I can tell, it probably won't be very bad here."
"Glad you think that way now, but trust me it can get chaotic."
Nightmare's words made both Blue and Cross laugh.
"Well you aren't wrong boss"
"You should know I'm normally not Cross"
Nightmare reassured, making the mass in his arms huff.
"Oh I wouldn't say that"
"Hey!"
Nightmare grumbled, making Blue giggle
"Myehe, ok maybe sometimes you have your times."
"Thanks..."
Nightmare grimly said, making Cross chuckle
"Well I'll leave you two alone now, my guess is Blue would like to see the rest of the castle. So hope you end up enjoying your time here."
"I'll try"
"Heh, you won't have to try very hard then"
Nightmare said, pulling Blue closer to his body.
"I'll see you two later then"
Cross waved and turned away and left. Telling the trio to follow behind him. Once they were gone, Nightmare started walking again with Blue still in his arms.
They walked around the entirety of the castle before ending up in Nightmare's room, after dinner and during the evening.
"Ah~ Ha!~ Yes- So close!~"
And they were just finishing up another fun act. Blue arched his back and moan again.
"Cumming! Nightmare!- I'm cumming!"
Blue let out loud moans as he cam, and felt warm liquid once again enter him deeply. Him and Nightmare panted as they collapsed onto the bed.
"You...*Huff* are just- *Huff* as amazing as ever..."
Nightmare huffed, pulling Blue into his arms tightly.
"Ya aren't so bad yourself handsome~..."
Blue teased, getting himself happy and comfy in Nightmare's arms.
"Let's see if we have made what we want tomorrow~"
"I hope we do..."
Nightmare smiled kissing his lovely boyfriend, and tucking the both of them in.
"G'Night Nighty"
"Good night love..."
Sharing one more kiss the lovers fell asleep. The two enjoyed the rest of the week that followed, jumping between the empty house and Nightmare's castle. When with Nightmare's gang Blue was surprisingly well excepted, though from the outside it definitely wouldn't appear that they'd be that way. But thinking about how the others found their way to the group it really wasn't to surprising. Other than that though there wasn't much of anything going on...at least not until the end of Nightmare's and Blue's time together.