Back Together

After being at the castle for a few days, Blue was feeling better. The castle and its occupants were really excepting, more so than Blue could've ever hoped... Though the thing that really made Blue the most happy was the fact that his baby...was ok, still ok... He likes to think that the baby was strong, though in reality he couldn't know, it was only the size of a raisin if that...so he couldn't tell... But the thought did make him happy. Currently, he was in his new bed...Nightmare's, laying there comfortably as he pawed at his stomach. He loved to watch the tiny soul inside him dance around his ecto, it just made him smile.
At the time the castle was mostly empty, him and Nightmare being the only ones there. But then it felt like he was just alone, with Nightmare in the shower at the time, it was just him...and his baby... Blue was humming to himself calmly, until he heard a knock come from the door. Begrudgingly he got himself out of bed, walking through the house to the door that was now being pounded upon.
"I'm coming!- Stop knocking!"
At his demand, the knocking came to a stop. This made Blue both happy and a little confused, but definitely not upset. Getting to the door, Blue looked through the peephole to see...no one?.. Thinking that who ever it was moved off to the side or was somewhere else out of sight Blue opened the door to still see...no one... But there were some things, box's to be exact. Blue already had a pretty good idea as to what the content's of the box were, and sighed thinking about what was... Still he picked up the boxes and brought them inside, kicking the door shut once he was back in the castle. He went back into Nightmare's room, plopping the boxes on the foot of the bed- and doing nothing else with them... He just sat there...and stared at them...choosing not to do anything else.
He sat there, like that, looking at the stack of boxes until Nightmare emerged from the bathroom that was in his room.
"Hey Blue, how are you- Blue?.."
Nightmare looked at Blue, and noticed the unwavering gaze that seemed to fixated on the boxes in front of him. Nightmare had a pretty good idea as to what it was already, and sighed as he sat down next to Blue.
"My guess is Dream dropped this off, when I was in the bathroom."
"Could've been him...or Ink...I don't know..."
"Does it really matter?"
"No..."
Blue whined, curling his leg's up to his chest.
"Hey...it's ok... You don't have to open it now..."
"I want to, I really do...I just...I brought it in here...and well..."
"You couldn't..."
Nightmare reached out and gently gripped at Blue's hand.
"Do you want to do it with me?"
"I do...I wanted to and still do..."
"Alright, sit up"
Blue did as he was told, as a box was gently placed on his lap by a tentacle.
"Need a box-"
"No I got it!"
With a small flash of magic and a small move of the wrist, Blue cut the first box with a sharpened bone. It popped open right afterwards so Blue desummoned  his temporary weapon.
"Mostly looks like clothes"
"Better than nothing"
Blue began to dig through the box, taking out clothes and throwing them on the bed. But as he started to get to the bottom, Blue noticed that most of if not every piece of clothing after the first few were ripped or torn or had holes in them in some way.
"A lot of this is ripped..."
"I bet Error would fix it for you... You two are friends."
"Ya I know, I just don't want to ask for anything... It's not his problem..."
"I know but he'd be glad to help..."
"I know...but anyways..."
Blue continued to pick at his ripped clothes until he started to find things that weren't clothing... The first thing being his freshly shattered phone, and frayed charging cord that were now both useless.
"Mhm...well that sucks..."
"We'll get you a new one-"
"I don't want you to keep getting me things Night... It feels wrong..."
"It's wrong what happened to you... What is just by opening dumb fucking boxes, I'm going to treat you...please you...because you're my queen..."
Blue hummed, getting pulled onto Nightmare's lap and blushing a small bit.
"I-I appreciate it Nightmare...and I love the fact that I am... But maybe before you put me on your lap like this you could put on s-some pants."
"Pfft- alright, I'll pore my heart out to you after I get dressed a little more~"
"I wasn't disappointed about that, we're both romantics~"
"Hmhm, I thought you'd never notice~"
Nightmare slid Blue off of his lap and stood up, turning back and giving him kiss as he smiled.
"I'll be back~"
"You're only a foot away if I need you~"
"Don't pick on me~"
"Fine~ I'll keep going through this when you put pants on."
"Ok, be right back~"
"I know~"
Blue gave Nightmare on last peck on the lips then let him go. Once he was gone, Blue continued to go through his first box that he could now see almost all of the contents of. A box of accessories that was a bit scratched but mostly alright, headphones that were luckily in a case, some other small nicknacks and desk decorations...and at the very bottom laid something...sad...something sad... A picture, shattered and broken...of him, Ink, Dream, and Palette... It was now scratched mostly, anyone above Blue being near unrecognizable...He wanted to think that had happened on accident...but honestly he wasn't sure...
When Nightmare finished partially dressing himself, he noticed Blue, staring at the frame.
"What is it?"
"..."
"Blue?.."
Going back over to Blue, Nightmare looked down at the picture that was clasped tightly in his hands. For a moment he wondered why Blue didn't just through it away- When he remembered that Palette was still on it...even with his parents scratched out faces... Nightmare scowled, reaching over some where and grabbing something then taking the picture from Blue.
"Nightmare!? What are you- Wait d-don't!"
Blue watched horrified as Nightmare took a pair of scissors to his picture, efficiently butchering it rather quickly. Blue was on the verge of tears...until he saw Nightmare take a new frame from his tentacles and put what was left of the picture inside it...the other half slowly floating down to the ground...
"...You don't need them..."
Nightmare gently handed Blue his reframed photo back, him gently taking it and gasping once he saw the what Nightmare had done...
"To remember him..."
The part of the picture that had Blue holding Palette in his arms was now the only thing that could be seen... Tears were still swelled up in the corners of Blue's eyes, though for a different reason then before. Nightmare gently pulled his small bean into his arms and let him begin to break down, shhing him lightly to try and get him to calm down.
"Shhh, shhh... It's ok...we'll wait to do the other box...and I'll put your clothes away-"
"N-No!- Stay...please..."
Blue pulled his head out of Nightmare's chest, looking up at Nightmare with black circled, tearful eyes as he cupped Nightmare's cheek.
"I-I need you... It can wait..."
"...Ok Babe Blue"
Laying down, Nightmare held Blue close and planted kisses on top his head.
"That's ok with me..."