Happiest Day..?

"Nightmareeeeeee..."
"Hm?- Yes? Blue?"
Blue was laying next to Nightmare in bed, appearing rather miserable.
"My vag hurts...-"
"What-?"
"Actually no, everything around it hurts...a fuck tone of a lot more than it did yesterday..."
Figuring the hormones were having a fun effect on Blue at the moment, Nightmare let out a tiny chuckle and remained calm as he asked.
"Think it might be time or something?"
"I don't know, it's normally more dramatic than this in the movies."
"Haven't made me to worried yet...ehe..."
Blue sighed and then collapsed back down on the bed.
"You wanna cuddle?"
"I'm to hot right now honey...it's not you..."
"Hm alright"
Leaning down close, Nightmare pressed a small kiss onto Blue's 'lips'.
"Good night my love~"
"Mm, night Nighty..."
Hearing the light switch off and Nightmare settle, Blue tried to go to sleep but his cramps were becoming much more painful... Wait...
"Um...hey Night..."
"Mhm?"
"Do uh...I think my water broke?.."
"What?"
"Ya, I think that happened-"
"How are you so calm about this?"
"Probably the same reason you are, still tired...glad you aren't freaked out though."
Standing up, Blue threw on a pair of pants and went over to the door.
"Wanna come get some stuff with me?"
"Blue we have to-"
"No I don't wanna..."
"Blue..."
Blue felt small tentacles gently carry him back into bed, where he was then covered with a blanket.
"I don't want you walking around if you insist on doing this here. Stay in bed, and if you insist on doing something which I know you will, just take the sheets and stuff off?"
"Nightmare-"
"Don't argue"
"Fine, guess this is a little compromise then~"
"Hm, yep~"
Nightmare lightly cupped Blue's face, pressing their temples together and sighing.
"I gave you the thing you wanted the most...are you happy?.."
"More than that Nighty...so much more..."
"That's all I wanted to hear Berry..."
Pressing a small kiss to Blue's cheeks, Nightmare stood up.
"I'll be back, if you start needing help then just yell-"
"But what about everyone else-?"
"You'll be making some noise anyways, they can just process easier if you wake them up sooner."
"Myhehe, alright then"
After that tiny chuckle and witty like remark, Blue waved Nightmare bye and then got himself comfy. It was much harder to do that than Blue ever thought it would be, but eventually he got there...and now he just had to wait for his baby to come... He gently rubbed his belly with a baby in it, knowing it would be the last time he would...
"I can't wait to see you my little baby girl...and so can your Daddy...he will love you so very much...and so will I... You'll be so beautiful..."
Blue's happy thoughts turned into ones of slight anxiety...then pure worry... He couldn't just protect her...they were so close...she wouldn't get hurt this close to him but when she gets out she can...she will... No Blue will make sure she won't...he will...she'll be safe...
"I swear I won't let anyone hurt you either, I won't hurt you...I won't do what my family did to me to you...not ever..."
"Who are you talking to Blue?"
Looking at the door, Blue saw Nightmare smiling with a bundle of towels and a few other things.
"Oh just our little baby~"
"I thought so"
Gently Nightmare again lifted Blue, using his tentacles to lay towels and remove sheets.
"Sorry about the rest of the matt-"
"No Blue, you wouldn't have known don't feel sorry."
"Mm fine"
Once he was placed on the now towel covered sheet of what appeared to be plastic, the blanket was thrown back over him.
"I would think it's ok if I gave you tea or something, since-"
"Ya I know Nighty, you don't have to explain"
Letting out a tiny giggle, Blue watched Nightmare's face heat as he grumbled and began slipping into his passive form. Being confused, Blue asked why.
"Nighty? Night why are you doing that-?"
"I don't wanna scare her..."
"Aw honey...you won't...and besides you can't walk around like that forever you wouldn't be able to stand it..."
"I...know but Blue I do scare kids, sometimes even easier than Horror does... Like with Falx-"
"He was crying before you walked in, and besides it just you aura- And since this is your baby, hopefully she won't be affected by."
"Hopefully..."
The reassurances did what they could for Nightmare but in the end they didn't do much...
"She's our daughter...she'll love you...it doesn't matter what you look like... So please..?"
"...Only because I don't like seeing you sad"
The goop returned in a matter of seconds after that, making Blue smile.
"Good! Now I wanna cuddle"
"Blue I'm not sure if-"
"I am! Now come on, I know you wanted to earlier~"
Blue lightly tugged at Nightmare's arm, making Nightmare feel inclined to go and snuggle with him. With a tiny eye role and small chuckle, Nightmare settled next to Blue and pulled him into his arms. With a cute hum, Blue burried his face into Nightmare's chest.
"Thanks"
"Well I can't say no to you, so you're welcome."
Blue again forced a joking huff out of his hurt body, that was slowly growing more soar by the minute. The slight amount of pain that Blue had to be feeling was rather visible, and made Nightmare feel a little bad.
"Remember anything you need...alright?.."
"I just want you right now, I doubt that's a very big surprise but that's all I want."
"Ok...but if you start feeling you know like your ready, just tell me- And if you change your mind I would get you to where you'd have to be-"
"Mm- N-No it's ok...I just wanna be h-here- Guh-"
"Blue?.."
Seeing Blue grip at his stomach, hard and start to grunt and pant loudly Nightmare figured it was time.
"Ready?"
"I-It's not gonna be f-five seconds you know-"
"I never said it would, but are you ready anyways?.."
Looking down at his pregnant belly one last time and letting out a long huff, Blue slowly nodded.
"I-I am"