Plans

They saw Horror and Dust talking with each other, and Killer eating some food while Cross was bouncing Falx on his knee while making noises at him. Once Cross noticed the two, he waved.
"Hey guys! Just playing with Falx!"
"Hey Cross! And uh yep, he seems to very happy!"
"He is!- yes he is!"
And with that Cross started to talking to the baby again. The other two laughed, then taking their respected seats and paying some attention to their own child. Minutes after they sat down breakfast was ready, so Nightmare got him and Blue some food.
"So...Nighty"
"Hm?"
"I'm now very curious to know what you're keeping from me~"
"What!? I'm not trying-"
"I know honey, but you aren't telling me something I know that much."
"I don't wanna make you feel worse today, like I said we have some time to ourselves tomorrow-"
"And I know that to, but then again you also know I can't help but be as curious as I am."
"I guess... But you're gonna have to wait"
"Don't have to tell me that, I already know"
"Thought so~"
The two laughed and continued to eat their food and conversate as they did so. Blue didn't bring up that Nightmare was hiding something from him for the rest of the day.
The next day started similar to the last, but Blue had to try and dress Ivy in actual clothes instead of pajamas which was a task.
"C-Come on sweety! Stop kicking your feet!"
"Look at daddy instead!- He has your favorites toy!"
Nightmare was trying to help, but admittedly he wasn't very good at it. Yet some how his antics did make the baby calm down enough so Blue could put her clothes on. After he was done he let out a sigh of relief.
"Thanks for that Night..."
"Don't mention it, I know how hard it is to get her in clothes some times."
"Myehe ya she definitely doesn't seem to like it."
The both of them laughed but stopped when they heard Ivy start to fuss. Blue picked her up and bounced her in his arms to help calm her down.
"There you go...all better"
"She's adorable Blue..."
"I know~ And she's your's so I think she got that from you~"
"Hey..."
Blue snickered, turning to look at Nightmare then giving him a kiss.
"I'll go bring her to Cross, then I'll be right back."
"Alright~"
Nightmare cooed, watching Blue leave. Blue went over into the large yet beautiful looking entryway. He saw Cross and Killer both playing with their giggling baby.
"Aw Falx looks so cute!"
"I know, my little baby is the cutest!"
Cross exclaimed, pulling the still laughing Falx close.
"Well I mean Ivy is pretty adorable to."
"I never said Ivy wasn't adorable, she is the most adorable mine the most cute~"
"Cross that's the same thing..."
Cross was gonna argue but couldn't and had to agree.
"F-Fine maybe it is..."
"Ya Crossy he is right..."
Killer said, taking Falx from Cross so he could take Ivy from Blue.
"I know Kills and anyways that isn't the point."
Cross gently took Ivy from Blue
"We'll be back later today, alright? Maybe around three."
"Ok see you then!"
Cross smiled, saying bye and leaving the castle with Ivy. Killer stayed behind, just so he could talk to Blue before leaving.
"I gave Cross the idea to take Ivy...so um, you wouldn't mind if one of these days you guys take Falx out so we could have some time alone."
"Of course, me and Night would do that don't worry about it."
"Thanks Blue and we'll see ya later"
"See ya!"
Blue waved as Killer left, once Blue was sure that he was gone he ran back over to Nightmare, excited for their little couple day together.