The Marking

That night as Nightmare waited for Blue he thought about the night before, and how amazing it was. If they didn't get to do that again, then Nightmare would be pleased just letting Blue snuggle up. And apparently Blue would enjoy that to, as he snuck behind Nightmare and pulled him into a hug.
"Hello again my little Blue~"
"Hey Nighty~"
Nightmare pulled Blue around, laying Blue on his lap and wrapping his arms around him. Blue let out a small happy purr, snuggling up into Nightmare.
"How's it going?"
Blue curiously asked, a cute smile on his face
"It's going surprisingly well, actually"
"Oh? What happened?"
"Well for one, I'm cuddling with my adorable little Blue.~"
Blue giggled, feeling Nightmare plant a few kisses on top of his head.
"Myehe, ok and?"
"And...I told my boys, about us..."
Blue was surprised, he wasn't expecting that to be what Nightmare was going to tell him.
"O-Oh...you d-did?.."
Nightmare could hear how scared and nervous Blue was. So Nightmare reassured him.
"No, no they were happy for us. And even if they weren't they wouldn't do anything to you, I'd make sure of that much!"
"I know, I know, but I just... I would've rather you talked to me first before telling them that..."
"Oh I'm sorry..."
"It's ok Nighty"
Giving Nightmare a small kiss Blue smiled
"And I am happy that they support us..."
Blue cupped Nightmare's cheek
"That they support you..."
Nightmare smiles, and takes Blue's hand, kissing it.
"It is nice... That they don't mind..."
"It is Night..."
Blue snuggled back up
"And you said I was cuddly..."
"I've always been cuddly, it was new for you..."
"I know, but even so when you get like this I know there's also something going on."
"It's not as interesting as your story though"
"Doesn't mean I won't listen, so go on tell me what happened."
Blue sighed
"Fine, fine, but you can't pick on me, or laugh, or get upset."
"That's a lot but ok, I accept your terms and conditions."
Nightmare chuckled while watching Blue roll his eyes.
"Anyways..."
Blue proceeded to tell Nightmare what happened during his day, Nightmare only proceeding to laugh and reassure him that what happened early that morning was indeed odd but not a big deal especially since Blue took the right measures as to not get pregnant. But anyways other than that, Blue wasn't happy about Nightmare laughing, and he was actually able to get Nightmare to 'make it up' to him with another 'fun' night.
Later on after another week or two with some more heated dreams and conversations, Nightmare had an idea. Or more something he just wanted to do. He knew that asking Blue was a long shot, but he wanted to ask. It wasn't like it would do any harm. So once Blue got there and him and Nightmare talked for a while, Nightmare started to set up for his question.
"So Blue..."
Nightmare scooted Blue onto his lap
"You know how I tend to have a way of knowing things... Yes?"
"I guess, why?"
"Well, one day I do want to go and see you...make you mine..."
"Claim me like you have here?~"
Blue teased lightly giggling afterwards
"Yes~... But before then, I want to claim you, make you mine... At least here..."
"You know most things you do to me here, affect me in the real world."
"And if this does appear in the real world, than anyone that does try to get to close to you will know you're already taken."
"I wouldn't cheat on you"
"I know you wouldn't...but I just want others to know you're mine... In a good way of course but mine nonetheless."
Blue smiled unsurely, and followed by the unsure expression was a just as unsure chuckle.
"Nightmare if I wasn't near the two monsters that hate you more than anything else then I wouldn't mind, but I can't have anything that can allude to the fact that I really like you."
"I know...and there are ways to hide it, for one you can tell me where you would want such a marker."
"So it's like a marker?"
"Or tattoo I guess"
"Hm...w-well believe it or not, one time me, Dream, and Ink actually had a tattoo discussion one time...and I lied about where I would have mine..."
"I don't even know what you lied about yet, I can't pick on you if I don't know anything."
"N-Not the point, and you better not pick on me or else I won't say anything!"
Nightmare couldn't help but laugh a little
"Ok I won't if you tell me now"
Blue grumbled something to himself, then turned to whisper something in Nightmare's ear. Nightmare was confused by this action and was going to say something when Blue started whispering. Nightmare stopped and snorted holding in a laugh.
"You said you wouldn't laugh!"
"And I didn't!- I held it in-"
"Nighty!"
Blue still upset pouts, of course it isn't a very serious one more cuties like he is. Nightmare rolled his eyes and rested his head on Blue's shoulder to look at his lover.
"I'm sorry..."
Nightmare said, wrapping his arms around Blue from behind. Blue still a little upset sighed.
"It's ok..."
"Good, now I have a feeling I should ask why would you want a tattoo on your..."
Blue groaned a little before answering
"A womb tattoo... I would want one because for one it would be special, intimate, and only seen by someone that I would want to share that intimacy with..."
"Cute, just like you always seem to be...and since you said for one, I can only assume that you have another reason or more."
"Yep but there's only one more...and that last reason is because I always thought that if I ever have kids then I'd want something to remember that special day when I had them...and those long months of carrying them... During that time I would look down and see my baby, and I guess now..."
Blue slid Nightmare's hand down onto his stomach.
"I would think of the man that I hope sticks around long enough to see our kids... If we ever have any..."
Nightmare was speechless... Yes it might've only been a little while, but Nightmare could tell that Blue also felt the connection him and Nightmare shared... Hell he even said he wanted to have Nightmare's kids... Shaking that thought out of his head for the time being, Nightmare slowly started to lift Blue's shirt up a bit as he spoke.
"You know tattoos like that are normally just sex related."
"Mine wouldn't be! It'd be different..."
"Oh will it?.."
"...I'm trusting you Nightmare... I am yours but I don't want this mark to mean anything dirty..."
"Don't worry my babe Blue..."
Lifting Blue's shirt up over Blue's head, Nightmare went back down and pulled Blue's pants down a tiny bit just above his cunt.
"I know better than to do something like that to you, so don't worry about that."
"O-Ok..."
Blue was a little nervous seeing a tentacle creep up to his bare bones, it appeared to be sharper with a slight teal glow illuminating at the end of it.
"There's no need to be scared, you just have to summon a full ecto unless you-"
"No I want it on my ecto...but if you want something on my bones then you can put something there to, I trust you."
With a small flash of magic Blue was able to summon an ecto.
"It doesn't matter that this isn't what my actual body looks like...right?.."
Blue timidly asked
"No it's ok, if this affects your real body then yours and my magic will make it right."
"Good..."
Blue watched as the tentacle slithered to the center of his womb, well at least the outside of it.
"This may hurt a little bit, is that ok?.."
Nightmare calmly asked, Blue nodding for an answer. After getting the ok, Nightmare used his free hand to lovingly hold Blue's hand.
"Ready Blue?..."
"...Yes..."
After getting the last answer he wanted, Nightmare started the process. Letting the tentacle almost lightly cut Blue's ecto and then color it. Blue breathed, trying to keep from screaming. It did hurt but he was able to keep his composure through the whole thing. Once it was over Blue let out a relieved sigh. He thought it was over until he felt the same stinging pain on his side, or more accurately his lower hip.
"Night w-what are you-"
"Putting something on your bone and ecto. But don't worry these two will be much quicker."
"O-Ok, I still t-trust you!.."
Blue grunted out as Nightmare continued. Nightmare quickly finished up the first side he was doing then quickly finished up the other. After waiting to make sure that Nightmare was done, Blue went to look down at the mark, when Nightmare pulled Blue's shirt down and tilted Blue's head up.
"If it ends up being real then that's when I want you to see it."
"And if it isn't?.."
"Then you'll see it tomorrow night"
"Ok..."
Blue laid back down on Nightmare, only breathing happy that the painful part of this experience was over.
"It'll be worth the wait my babe Blue..."
"I know...and that only means that I have to trust you a bit longer..."
"Yes, yes it does"
They both enjoyed cuddling that night, Blue was a little to drained even though he was sleeping to do anything else but they were still happy. An hour or so later they both woke up.
When Blue did he only had one thing on his mind. Carefully sitting up and feeling a little soar, Blue went over to his mirror, took off his shirt, and summoned his ecto. Letting out a small gasp Blue wasn't expecting what he saw.
"Oh my god..."