Admit

Dream woke up that next day with a huff, sitting up and looking over to see Ink was already awake, and appearing just as 'thrilled' as Dream felt...
"Well?"
"He doesn't know...and I feel I might've made things worse..."
"That was a risk going into it... What do you wanna do now?"
"I think for everything I don't know...I might've found out a good few things that might help... That being said think...I don't know..."
The positivity guardian stood up and tied his robe around his body. As he did this he appeared serious, still somewhat in thought about something that Ink wish he knew. Though not able to know what was going on in his lovers head he did pick up on this easily, getting up and going over to his Dream.
"What is it? You're still thinking of something..."
"It's nothing... I'm gonna go out later, get something's for dinner, for Palette...among other things."
"Dream-"
"I won't do anything to bad..."
With a side glance, Dream looked at Ink with a still almost grave look in his eyes. 
"Just trust me... I won't do anything after this..."
"Fine...just do what you said and don't do anything to bad."
"I'm not going to...can you take Palette to go do something? He's had a rough time with all of this..."
"Yeah I will..."
"Alright...I'll see ya later Ink..."
"Good bye my Love"
Kissing the side of Dream's cheek, Ink got himself dressed and left their room. Dream was still standing, unmoving and silent even when he was left alone...until he sighed, and began to get ready to leave...
"I'm confronting Dream..."
"Excuse me?"
Blue blurted out, as he cradled their Ivey
"You heard me... Don't worry though I'll be fine...I'm gonna handle this-"
"Then let me come with you..."
"No-"
"Night if you don't let me I'll find where you are anyways... I'll just worry, I won't be able to help it..."
"I know...but I'm asking you not to..."
"If me being there helps you both not rip each other apart, then I will come..."
With a grumble, Nightmare let a desperate look slip onto his face as he began to beg Blue not to go...not wanting to order him, but wishing his feelings for the other skeleton would let him...at least this once.
"Blue-"
"I'll live, don't worry, but please..."
"...Don't get to close, just stay near by..."
"Near by? Where is this-"
"You'll see, but first you're going to have what you had wanted... You're going to rest, with our baby, ok? Have that one day of normal for once..."
"I won't complain about that to much... But isn't this meeting happening today?"
"Yes but it can wait for you...or I hope he can... Anyways how about we cuddle? Would you like that for a while?"
"Yes, and how about I go make something to eat to? I know that'd be something you'd like~"
"You don't-"
"I will though"
Giving Nightmare a quick kiss, Blue skipped off to the kitchen after handing Nightmare their baby. Once he was gone, Nightmare looked down at his giggling baby and smiled.
"You're to adorable... Just like you're father..."
The baby again giggle, signing for a hug as she did. Her father again smiled, holding her close by a tentacle and rubbing her back as she attempted to wrap her tiny arms around his neck.
"There you go, hope you're comfy..."
"D-D-D"
"Hm? You babbling again little one?"
Nightmare asked, pulling her forward and chuckling when she placed her hands on his face and again began to babble.
"Ba!- D-D-a a! Ba ba!"
"Oh yeah?-"
"Da!- Dada!"
Nightmare was a small bit surprised when he heard Ivey say that, only more so when she kept babbling it. But instead of freaking out, Nightmare just snickered.
"I bet you'll stop just as your other Daddy walks in, can be a little shit after all~"
"Dada!"
"What? You're cute to, doesn't matter you-"
"You talking to her Nighty?"
Blue asked, as he walked into the room with some dinner for the two and a bottle for the baby. Knowing what this looked like, Nightmare grinned snarkly.
"She's been talking to me to, not just a one way conversation."
"How shocking~"
"A little~ You would've been pissed"
"Oh she was talking talking?"
"Yep, of course she stopped when you got here you though."
"I'd think she would, maybe she'll say Dada to me one of these days~"
"Just wait, it'll happen... But anyways~"
Snagging a taco off of the plate that had just prepared, Nightmare ate it as Ivey giggled and snuggled closer to him.
"You two can be the worst~"
"You love it-..."
"What is it?"
Blue asked, Nightmare sulking as he told him what he was just finding out.
"It's Dream...he isn't here but I can feel him, well his magic, trying to communicate with me-"
"I didn't know you two could do that"
"Well we don't talk but we can tell where each other are sometimes...only if we let it happen though, obviously."
"Ok...does he want you to come see him then?"
"I can only assume so, are you ready?"
"Does it really matter?"
"No, and if I were you I wouldn't be ready"
The only thing Nightmare could do was chuckle, as he stood up and gave Ivey to Blue.
"Well lucky you aren't, I'll mange though Blue, don't worry."
"I'm not, still coming with you though~"
"I know...I know..."
"What is it now?"
"...Please be careful...please..."
"Aw Night, I will... Now let's go I guess..."
With a worried look and a reluctant nod, Nightmare walked him and Blue out of the castle, but not before dropping Ivey off in her room. Then Nightmare followed Dream- Or at least his aura back to his and Nightmare's original AU.
When the both of them arrived how ever, neither of them could find the once happy skeleton.
"Dream?"
The negative brother called out, but still not seeing his brother. So having no other choice he began to approach the hill where he sensed Dream. But as he did he stopped Blue from following him. Confused, Blue asked why he was doing this.
"Nightmare? You said-"
"I said you could come, and stay back...stay back here...and be careful..."
"You better be to then..."
"I will, but I can't if I'm not sure if you'd be safe..."
"I know...I'll wait..."
"Good..."
Cupping Blue's cheeks, Nightmare placed a kiss on his lips as he turned around.
"I love you..."
"I love you to..."
After saying their I love yous, Nightmare walked up the hill to see his brother...him finding his brother with his back at him as he looked at the stump of their former tree. Gulping, Nightmare stepped closer to his brother and calmly attempted to speak.
"Ok Dream what is it?.."
The positivity guardian said nothing, not even bothering to turn around and look at his brother. Only growing more irritated, Nightmare growled at his clearly still bitter brother.
"Dream! I'm-"
"You wanna know? So bad? Well this is it Nightmare... I realized something, seeing and talking to Blue again, and..."
Finally turning around, Dream looked at his brother with the same serious look he had before.
"I want this...to be the end... So it will, if you let it..."
Though still unsure what that meant, Nightmare liked what it implied as he slowly began to nod.
"Fine... If that's what you wish...it's what I wish to..."