Strange Happenings

So after that day and so forth it became more of a rush to get through the day to get to the night and into a dream. They enjoyed all the time they had together in those dreams.
But every time that Blue woke up he took something out of his dream...sometimes it even ended being more than one something.
Like one time when he woke up and found bits of plants everywhere in his room. Actual living plants all over his room.
"What the heck!?"
"Blue!? Is everything ok!?"
"Um...ya- totally!"
That day was an interesting one, and when he told Nightmare about how he had to clean up the mess it made the king laugh. Though the first time he told him it didn't go so well...
At first Blue actually didn't want to tell him, or at least he didn't know how. But after a while he felt like he should, he wanted to be honest and this was something big after all. Nightmare deserved to know.
"Um hey Nightmare"
"Ya?"
"Something...weird happened a couple nights ago..."
"Ok? What happened?"
Blue had to think of a way to best explain what happened, but the full truth ended up being that best way.
"So...remember how you told me that you lost your hoodie?"
"One of them yes, it was rather annoying and I haven't been able to find it. Why?"
"Well that day when I woke up... I found this black hoodie on my floor..."
"...Oh?.."
"And for a second I thought it was mine until I put it on and it fit like robe-"
"Did...did my hoodie end up with you some how?.."
"...Yes?.."
"...Have you been wearing it around?.."
"What- No! That'd be really weird!"
Blue said, lying of course.
"Ok fair point...but how did you figure out it was mine?.."
Blue paused for a second before speaking, he knew what he was about to say was weird and gross and anything in that realm of things that he could've thought of at that moment.
"It...It..."
"It?.."
"...Smelled like you..."
"...It smelled like me..."
"Yes...and yes I know that sounds really weird...and no I have never sniffed you..."
"Pfffhaha, I never said you did. I know you're not that weird."
"Hey!"
Nightmare continued to laugh and after a while Blue started to as well.
"Fine, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... I can be a little odd, but no where near that weird."
"Like I said, I know... But I wonder how an object of mine got over to you some how..."
"I...I don't know, I just woke up and it was there."
"Ya and I just woke up and it was gone, so not much help."
"Gee. Thanks."
"Don't mention it"
Blue huffed
"Ok snarky anyways, what do you want to do about it?"
"Well, pouty will just have to tell me if anything else happens."
"Oh? So now I'm pouty because I said something when I was annoyed?"
"Yes but if you said nothing then you'd be a doormat or pushover."
Blue snorted and started to laugh, Nightmare also laughing with him.
"Well lucky me I'm not a pushover"
"Yes very lucky you..."
"Myehe yep!"
Blue chuckled a little more, until he noticed that Nightmare wasn't laughing.
"Nightmare?"
"Hm?"
"Something wrong?"
"No... It's only the fact that you're bringing items from a dream into the real world, even if they already exist they end up with you."
"Ya...it's not the most ideal at times but it's ok... Why, you worried?..."
"Yes..."
"O-Oh..."
Blue barely managed to sputter out, not expecting Nightmare to say yes to that. Nightmare noticed so he clarified why he was worried.
"It's not because I think something bad will happen, it's only because now I need to think about where I bring you when you come here. Since I don't know what's going on, until I figure this out we'll just have to be more choosy and careful about where ever we choose to go."
"Ok, will do"
"Good...and after today you will tell me if anything else happens, yes?"
"Mhm!"
"Good...and thank you, for even telling me in the first place..."
Blue gave Nightmare a reassuring smile
"You're welcome"
So despite that and everything else going on in the dream world, there was still a problem Nightmare had to deal with in the normal world...and he still didn't know how to deal with it. So tonight he decided he'd ask Blue's opinion, since Blue normally had a good...moral compass of sorts, Nightmare thought it'd be best to ask him. That and the fact that he's the only other one other than Nightmare who knows about his problem.
"Hey Nightmare!"
Nightmare turned and saw Blue happily run over and sit next to him.
"Hello Blue"
Nightmare greeted in return, getting ready to ask his question.
"Is there something on your mind?"
"Hm? Why do you ask?"
"You have that look, like you're thinking of something."
"Well I guess you do know me well..."
"Myehe ya, it has been a while after all!"
Blue giggled, making Nightmare smile
"Yes...we have been hanging out for a while now, haven't we?"
"Ya we have, but that's probably not what you were thinking about. Is it?"
"No, no it isn't..."
Nightmare's kind of cheery tone changed back to a serious one rather quickly. Blue taking note, stopped joking around and paid attention to what Nightmare wanted to say.
"Ok...then what were you thinking about?"
"I was pondering something, and I wanted your advice."
"Ok, I'm listening"
Nightmare ungooped his body
"I still haven't told any one about this...and I'm debating how I should..."
"Or if you should?.."
"Ya...telling you went much better than I expected."
"And you don't think it will with your friends?"
"I- Their-... Yes..."
"Were you going to say they weren't your friends?"
"...No..."
Blue looked at Nightmare skeptically
"...Maybe..."
"Nightmare!"
"What? I'm still getting used to the fact that I can really befriend the dumb asses without feeling pain."
"Did you actually feel pain?"
"Not a lot, it was odd how it worked"
"Hm..."
"But that's besides the point. What do you think I should do?"
Blue thought about it and came up with an answer rather quickly.
"You just have to be honest, if they aren't like you and they do think of you as a friend then they'll be ok with it. They should actually be happy for you."
"You don't know them"
"I don't, but you do and if they're your friends then they had to have liked you for a reason. If they still like you and consider you a friend then they'll except it."
"I can hope"
"Look you asked for my advice and I gave it to, you do what you want with it. But..."
Blue gave Nightmare a hug
"I think it'll go well... You know how well it went with me, and back then I barely even knew you..."
"Back then was only a month ago"
Nightmare returned the hug
"You know that right?"
Blue giggled
"Ya..."
Letting go, Blue smiled
"So it should go well, like I said I was ok when you showed me and you were honest."
"I know...but even those first few days I knew there was something different about whatever this is."
"I...I realized that to, but it's not like they won't be like me. And it's not like the only reason I accepted you was because we were different."
"I know... I'm just nervous is all"
"Don't be...it'll be ok"
"Ok..."
Looking at Blue and seeing him happy, made Nightmare smile.
"Ok"
The rest of their conversation that night went well, though Nightmare was a little anxious the whole time he was still happy.