25

Karter POV

"What doing?" Nova asked as she yawned. She crawled into my lap and laid her head on my chest.

"Just coming to see how my baby doll is doing. Your dads are downstairs." I replied.

"Papa? Dada?" She smiled widely up at me. I nodded making her smile impossibly more wider. "We go see them?"

"Of course doll." I nodded. Just as she went to get up, I held her so she couldn't get up. "Aren't you forgetting something doll?"

"Nuh uh." She shook her head.

"Where's my kiss?" I smiled. Nova giggled cutely and i leaned down to kiss her. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed. I will never tire of this, this is just the best feeling.

Just as i was about to pull away, Nova put her hands to the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. Our lips moving faster as she moved up to straddle me, i swear she's not wanting to wait to mate because she does this all the time.

"Mate me Karter. Breed me, please." She whined. Her voice a little more deeper than her usual soft voice, and it sounded more mature.

I pulled her to face me, her usual light coloured eyes now a darker shade. "Kyra." I whispered.

"Took you long enough." She smirked. A small smile made its way on to my face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned a little.

"Well, I thought you'd find out sooner, not from my brother. I'm surprised my oh so smart mate would figure it out on his own." She purred and moved to kiss my neck.

"I would love to carry on, but we cant." I pulled her away from my neck.

"And why not?" Kyra frowned.

"Because Nova isn't ready for that. You might be, but your other half is far from it." I replied. "I'd love to talk more mate, but i need Nova back."

"I understand. We shall speak soon." Kyra kissed me, leaving me speechless. Her hands loosened their grip on my neck with her lips softening the kiss. Immediately it let me know Nova was back in control.

"I no like when Kyra do that." Nova pouted cutely. I pecked her pout making her giggle and a wide smile on her lips.

"Why don't you like it? I quite like talking to Kyra, I get to look at my beautiful mate while talking to her other half." I shrugged.

"I no like it." Once again pulling a face.

"It's okay doll. I know your not used to Kyra being in control. I guess i brought that side of you out." I smiled.

"Kyra like it when you here. Me to." Nova giggled again.

"I'm happy wherever you are. You're all that matters to me." I kissed her gently.

Tommy POV

A moan left my lips as Arlo held my hips thrusting into me. His grunts filled my ears with the sound of our hips slapping together. After our talk at the lake, I explained more to arlo about how i was feeling about Elias and kolby. He understood but made me promise that I'd never leave him, nor take our son away.

Of course i told him i never would, that i said it out of anger and promised on my life that I'd be here until his last breath and after to look after those he leaves behind. Especially Theo and cara because I literally raised them from pups. They are my world like their father a brother. All four could brighten up my day without even trying.

Arlo only has to look at me and i melt under his stare. His captivating eyes always took my breath away and always will. No one will compare to the love i have for the wolf. Don't get me wrong, i have loved others, i most likely will love others in the far future, but no one will compare to my love, arlo will always be the one to knock me off my feet.

This is why i will always love Arlo. He's feisty, argumentative, bitchy, but above all he's lovable, kind and has such a beautiful heart and can never do any wrong. I could go on and on about how much i love the man, from the moment i saw him.

"Oh shit." Arlo pulled me from my thoughts. His thrusts getting harder as he moved faster. I could feel myself tense and my release edging nearer.

"Fuck arlo, I'm close, so close." I moaned out. He kissed my mark with one hand pumping my member while his other held my hip. The added pleasure had me tensing more with my legs shaking as my husband pounded into me. With one hard thrust, arlo hit my prostate making me cum. Streaks of white leaked from my tip with a loud moan landing on my belly. Arlo soon followed, warmth filled me letting me know he came.

My husband moaned giving one last thrust before laying down on top of me. His pants filled my ears as he tried to catch his breath. Once again his lips attached to my neck, he pulled his hips back and pulled out of me. When Karter was a baby Arlo got a vasectomy so we wouldn't have anymore children, i want more but with Arlo age he doesn't want to do it. I understand because hes not getting any younger and I'm happy with Karter, i got to experience what pregnancy was like, i got to raise a child of my own, so i happily let arlo do what he wanted to do.

"That was amazing." I breathed out.

"Yeah it was." My husband agreed.

Arlo laid next to me where i could lay my head on his chest. His warmth heating my cold skin while he warmed me up and i cooled him down. His chest rose and fell with his heartbeat rapidly beating.

"I hate how you don't get out of breath." Arlo grumbled while playing with my hair.

"I know, but i hate that you do because i have to wait for you to be ready again." I smiled up at him.

Arlo chuckled making me smile even more. "You have no idea. Besides, Thomas and Xander will be home soon. They're coming to visit."

"I know. Cant wait to have everyone back together." I replied.

After a couple of hours cuddling, Arlo and I got up to shower and get dressed ready to see Thomas and Xander.

The whole family stood around waiting for the boys to get home. Arlo, Elias, kolby and I stood together with our arms around each other, Karter and Nova together, Wyatt with Cara and Rick, mika with Theo and Ryan and Eli together. Ryan and Eli's boys stood near them huddled together like always.

Soon enough, a car came into view with Thomas driving with a girl next to him and two others in the back. I frowned looking at Arlo as he did the same. I mean they did find their mates so they're who I'm assuming they are with our sons. Yeah, we've never met their mates so this is the first time.

Soon enough, the car stopped and they all got out. Thomas and Xander hugged me and their other dads with smiles and hello's.

"Who's this?" Arlo smiled looking at the two girls with them.

"This is Lizzie my mate." Xander smiled back.

"And my mate, Hope." Thomas stated.

"You look familiar." Elias said to Lizzie.

"I-I'm not sure." She said quietly.

"Are you related to someone called Sofia Wells by any chance?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, that's my mother."

Well shit just went down.

Hi, I know I said I'd update more but it's been hectic at school. But it's a win that it's not been a long damn time.

I hope you enjoyed let me know what you thought of the chapter.