35

Karter POV

Ever since the morning Nova gave me a blowjob, that is all she's wanted to do. Now moved into Theo's house, we have a little more freedom than we would at Ryan and Eli's. Don't get me wrong, i love being in their company, but when it comes to Nova, them and the boys get overbearing. I know I can hold my own, but whenever it comes to Nova, I can't help but agree and take what they give me, especially if i have hurt her. The boys are the worst ones for it, Kobe and Jax are a pain in my arse and honestly, if i could I would take myself and Nova to a place we can simply be ourselves.

No parents, no siblings, just Nova and I to do what we want, when we want. That doesn't just involve sex or sex related things, just things where i can do things with her and not get told I'm taking advantage of her It was like it before I knew she was my mate, Kobe would accuse me of taking advantage of Nova when he knew that wasn't the case at all.

Hopefully now we'll be in a place where we can cuddle and give each other a simple kiss and not have any snarky comments about it. With Alaric as well, he just makes it all better. Not only does Nova keep me calm, but him as well. Nova is my rock, but Alaric is the gravity that keeps us both down. It's a bad way of describing things but its true. He keeps both me and Nova calm and knows when we need him and when we don't.

Alaric is the best with Nova, he reads her a book to sleep, he tucks her in, gives her cuddles, cooks for her, baths her. Everything I do for Nova, Alaric does it better. He's just so calm and patient that I know if anything were to happen to me, he'd be there every second for our mate. And with me, goddess he knows when I need him. Simply for a hug, a kiss, even just his presence, he just knows. When I have a temper tantrum because someone said something about Nova, he keeps me calm. Both Alaric and Nova is all I need for a quiet life, and I really can't wait to have that with them.

To have our own home, kids. I've always wanted children, the thought of having children scared me at one point, but with my mates by my side, I know I can do anything. The only downfall is that Nova will grow old and eventually pas away. I love Alaric, but it's not complete without both of them, and I know both feel the same. We're never complete unless all three of us is there. It didn't really occur to me that I'd have two mates, I hated the thought of sharing Nova with someone else, yet seeing Alaric with Nova makes me smile and my heart flutter each time. I know I can do anything with these two by my side. I couldn't ask for better mates because these two are all I need.

Even now sat at the alpha house, Alaric and Nova are playing in the garden area. Nova in her beautiful wolf form chasing Alaric who is doing a slow run so Nova can keep up. Each time she gets close she nips the back of his legs to which he falls dramatically and Nova jumps on top of him and licks his face.

"What are you two up to?" I called out to them, seeing a cheeky smirk on Alaric's face and a sheepish wold grin on Nova.

"Nothing." Alaric smiled guiltily.

I hummed with a small nod and stood up to see when they were up to. When I got close enough Alaric lunged at me and held my arms down while Nova laid on top of me. Her tongue licking all over my face making Alaric and myself laugh. I felt her shift until he was back in human form. Her naked body laid above me, Alaric slid off his tshirt and slipped it on Nova all while she was giggling.

"You see Karter's face?" She laughed. "He look so funny."

"He did didn't he?" Alaric laughed with him sitting beside us. One of my arms left Nova's body wrapping around Alaric pulling him closer to my body. It's like I've known him my whole life, I think its the same for Nova, he is like a constant need for us to have him around.

"Yeah. He like this." Nova stopped laughing to make face that I did only to start laughing again.

"I'm sure I looked like that." I rolled my eyes sitting up having Nova one side of me and Alaric the other. Kind of like they used me like a huge teddy bear where they can lean on me and cuddle me whenever they like. They both laughed and leaned into me more.