43

Karter POV

It's been two months since Alaric and I took Nova's virginity. And I will tell you that she is one little freak in the sheets. Some mornings I wake up to her lips or hand around my cock, the same with Alaric. We can't get enough of her, and I'm sure it's the same for her.

Nova is very much wanting to be more active with us. One time she caught Alaric and I being kinky, I tied him to the bed and edged him until he was begging for release. Little did we know there was a certain wolf watching us until we heard her moan. When Alaric and I had gotten over our shock of being seen, Nova had wanted us to do the same to her. Of course me being me and the overprotective bitch I am, I said no and refused to do it.

Her body just seems so fragile I'm scared I'd hurt her. The thought of hurting her in any sort of way frightens me, even if we're being intimate. Alaric tries to console me of these fears saying that Nova will tell us if we're hurting her, that we should, and I quote, try it and see what her limits are.

I'd love to do that. To tie her up, to fuck that girl senseless while Alaric does the same, but fear, worry and the initial thought of harming my mate stops me. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it, many times, more than I should, and yes, I would like my fantasy to become reality, but I'm okay with not knowing and keeping to what Nova can handle.

"What are you so lost in thought about now?" Alaric smirked at me. He dried his hands with a kitchen towel while he looked at me. Nova and him wanted to make me dinner after a patrol shift I did early hours to thirty minutes ago when I got home.

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Bullshit. Tell me." Alaric said as he slung the towel over his shoulder and leaned on the door frame, crossing his arms and ankles. God he makes me hard even when he doesn't realise it.

"Just thinking." I replied.

"About?" He raises and eyebrow for a moment.

"What Nova caught us doing." I admitted with my cheeks flaming up. "I can't help but want to do it. But I can't."

"Karter, answer me this." Alaric stood in front of me. "Would she be mated to us if she couldn't handle what we like? Would she be mated to us if she couldn't handle our temper tantrums? Or seeing us have sex when she's not home."

"No." I whispered.

"Then we can try. That's all we can do. We stop when she's uncomfortable, we give her extra special after care. She'll know her limits and will tell us what she does and doesn't like. Nova isn't afraid to stand up to us, and she won't tolerate it in bed or anywhere else. All we can do is do what she asks us."

"Yeah. I'm still worried I'd hurt her." I sighed.

"What did I just say?" Alaric gave me a pointed look. I chuckled and pulled him down to kiss me.

"Alaric, Karter." Nova called us. "Dinner."

We both left the room and walked into the kitchen where Nova was just putting the plates on the table. We all sat down, Alaric and I in conversation, but my eyes still looked at Nova. She had her head down while she played with the food on her plate.

"Doll?" I frowned pausing the conversation with Alaric. "What's the matter."

"Nothing." She whispered putting her fork down and wrapping her arms around herself. My frown deepened as she kept her eyes down not looking at me like she always does.

"Baby? What's the matter?" Alaric asked trying to get through to our mate. But like me, all he got was a whispered, 'nothing'. I got up off my seat and kneeled in front of her. All I want is for her to smile again and not have this sad face.