31

Karter POV

Alaric and I laid in my bed. It was late and seemed like another night where we just won't sleep. Once again he had a book in his hands with his head resting on my shoulder cuddled up with my arm around him. The only thing missing is the small girl who is always on my mind. I kept my eyes on the tv, smiling a little every time Alaric would sigh.

I knew exactly why he was sighing, because I wanted it as well. Probably more than him. With another sigh, I looked at Alaric, "What's with all the sighing?" I asked.

"Nothing." Alaric replied, i looked at his book to see that he hasn't turned page since we came to bed.

"Don't lie to me. You haven't turned page for hours and you keep sighing. What's wrong?" I gave him a pointed look.

"C-can we go get her?" He asked. A smile came to my lips happy that he asked. I nodded, we both got up and got ready. It was late so i knew no one would be out other than warriors on patrol.

Alaric and i walked through the territory hand in hand to the beta house. I could feel Alaric tighten his grip on my hand letting me know he was struggling to keep next to me and not go straight to our beloved.

Knowing Ryan and Eli, they would both still be awake. So i walked in, the door open and of course sat in the living room was Ryan and Eli, Kobe and Jax with them. I gave them a small smile, and was about to say something but Alaric pulled my hand. Considering he was a couple inches smaller than me and just as built, muscle wise, he seemed like a child wanting a toy the way he wants Nova.

"Hey, were here to see nova." I told them.

"She's asleep." Kobe growled out.

"We didn't talk to you did we?" Alaric hissed. "Shut up, she's our beloved, if we want to see her we will."

I smirked along with Eli making us both chuckle. "Go on up lads." He smiled. I nodded and lead Alaric up to Novas room.

"He's going to get hit one day." He spat out.

"Ryan and Eli are expecting it dont worry. One time i had kobe against a wall. He made me so angry that i pinned him to the wall by his neck. Eli just said he had it coming to him. I'm surprised Kyra hasn't said anything yet," i chuckled.

"How come she hasn't. I'm sure if she heard what he says she'd say something." He frowned.

"The way Nova is, she has her own little bubble. Sometimes it's hard to get a conversation out of her because she just wants to do what she wants. But i know if she ever did hear it, she'd say something." I shrugged.

When we got to Nova's room, we entered and saw her sleeping peacefully. We stripped to our boxers and climbed in with her. Alaric one side with me the other, our arms wrapping around her to which a soft contented sigh left her lips.

In the morning i had the sun shining in my face with giggles. I opened my eyes to see Nova straddling my lap, but i only felt one leg around me.

"Morning doll." I rasped out. She smiled down at me while i put my hands on her thighs.

"'Laric still sleeping." She giggled. I turned my head to see our other still asleep.

"I think we should wake him up. Huh? You want to wake him up?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nova nodded. "We kiss him like you do to me."

I smirked at her and nodded. I moved Nova to one side of Alaric while i laid the other side, we both leaned in to kiss his neck. To keep it from turning into anything I didn't kiss him to leave hickeys, but from the moan that left his lips, I knew Nova wanted more.

"I could get used to this." Alaric breathed out.

Because Nova was doing it, I started sucking on his neck leaving big red marks. Alaric arched his back letting out a moan when both Nova and I sucked on his skin. Nova moved to straddle his lap pushing her hips against his locking lips. I groaned at the sight, the tent in my shorts didn't go unnoticed by Alaric since he moved one hand from Novas thighs to my cock.

"Oh fuck." I let out breathily.

Before I knew what was happening, Alaric had Nova underneath him kissing her neck. His groin came down on hers to which she let out a moan effectively making me more hard. Moan after moan came from Nova, her sweet lips exciting me as well as the grunts and pants coming from Alaric.

"K-Karter." Nova panted out. She gripped my T-shirt pulling me towards her where we kissed. Our tongues fought for dominance but I was quick to pin it down, my lips trailed down her cheek and jaw until I got to her neck. I sucked and nipped at her flesh leaving more hickeys.

Knowing she was okay with it, I slipped my hands down her shorts and underwear feeling how wet she was. Her slick coated my fingers as I rubbed her clit enjoying all the mewls coming from her lips. I connected our lips again drowning all her moans while Alaric kissed her neck and carried on grinding his hard cock into her pussy while I rubbed her.

"Oh baby doll, you're so wet." I grunted in her ear. More of her slick poured onto my fingers as I spoke dirty words in her ear. "You're so wet, listen to how much we make you wet." I entered my fingers into her, feeling her hot walls clench around my digits. Like I thought, a squelching sound filled the room making Nova blush and moan out.

"God Nova you make me so weak. I just want to ravish you. Taste your sweet juices, fuck your tight little pussy." Alaric whispered while rubbing her boob.

"Please, please." She begged. What for? I don't know, but goddess was it making me so hard.

"What do you want Nova? Huh? Tell me what you want." I coaxed her into saying it. I wouldn't, but I want to hear it.

"I-I want you c-cock Karter. Give it to me." Nova gasped when I curled my fingers. I looked at her eyes seeing it was the same shade it always is. Kyra just sitting and taking it all in while she kept Nova in control. Here I thought I'd have a horny wolf with us, but not, it's all my baby doll.

"Who do you want Nova? Me or Alaric?" I questioned her.

"K-Karter. Please." She moaned. Slowly I pulled down her shorts and underwear throwing it on the floor. My lips kissed down her neck, down her body while Alaric twisted her nipple between his fingers. I took her other nipple into my mouth getting another moan from her. Nova fisted my hair and raised her hips getting more friction from my fingers.

"I-I w-want your cock. Please Karter, please." Nova begged.

"Not yet doll. But you will." I told her. Instead of taking her virginity now, I just ate her out. I want to make it special for her, a nice meal, some time just me her and Alaric, then take her home to do it if she's ready. She's just got over her heat, the scent gone but the hormones still very much there.

My tongue ran from the bottom of her pussy to her clit where I pressed flat getting another moan. Alaric carried on working on her boobs and kissing her neck while I worked down below. Her hips raised making my tongue enter her warm walls. My thumb rubbed her soaking bud while i thrusted my tongue into her.

"K-Karter." Nova cried out. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and closed, her legs shook as she came into my mouth. I lapped her up clean then raised my head to look at her. Alaric pulled my neck to kiss him where he tasted what was left of Nova's cum.

"So sweet." He whispered as he pulled away.

"You alright doll?" I asked looking at the tired girl. She nodded and pulled both me and Alaric down to cuddle her. I chuckled and kissed her head letting her cuddle up to my chest.

"That was the best sight I have ever seen." Alaric mumbled.

"Hmmm. It'll never be too far from my mind. She's always on my mind." I replied.

A/N: Hi, long time no see. Sorry I haven't updated, I've been sick, sleeping a lot not wanting to do anything other than sleep and lay down. But I'm better now and there will be more chapters soon.

Thank you all for reading, don't forget to vote and comment.