37

Nova POV

As soon as I woke up, I rushed to papa and dada's room so they could called Karter and Alaric. Sleeping last night was hard because I'm so used to having both of them cuddle me and not having their arms around me felt weird. Sleepily dada called Karter who said they'd be here soon. I kissed both my parents' cheeks and ran out of the room to get ready.

As soon as I showered and got dressed, I quickly brushed my teeth and raced downstairs. Just as I came down the stairs, Alaric and Karter came out of the kitchen obviously hearing my footsteps thudding on the stairs. A wide smile came across my cheeks as I ran up to them and jumped into Alaric's arms.

Our lips connected to a soft kiss while Karter wrapped his arms around us both kissing my head. When I pulled away from Alaric, I leaned over to Karter and gave him a kiss just like I did with Alaric.

"Missed you lots and lots." I cuddled into Alaric's neck. Karter stood next to us brushing my hair from my face as I laid on Alaric's shoulder.

"We missed you too baby doll. So much." Karter smiled a softly at me.

"Missing you is an understatement. I wanted to come and get you to cuddle you all to myself." Alaric stated squeezing me tightly making me laugh.

"We go home now and watch movie?" I asked sitting up. My arms and legs tightly wrapped around Alaric as he held me up by my bum.

"Of course baby. What do you want to watch?" Alaric replied.

"Coco." I shouted in excitement.

"You sure baby? It makes you a bit emotional." Karter sighed a little.

"Please." I begged.

"Sure doll. We'll watch whatever you want to." Alaric smiled at me.

After breakfast, I said goodbye to papa and dada same with my brothers. Alaric, Karter and I walked back to uncle Theo's house, me on Karter's back while I had one hand holding Alaric's. While Karter held me up, Alaric had my bag in his spare hand with mine in the other, my hold not loosening a bit.

Soon enough, we got back. Uncle Theo was at work, Mika probably with him and Miya with her family for the day or at school. Therefore we had the house to ourselves to watch any film we wanted. Just like I asked, Karter sat me down comfortably and put on Coco for me. Although it makes me sad, it's still one of my favourites to watch.

Alaric and Karter sat either side of me letting me cuddle into their large frames keeping me warm. Their large hands holding mine with the other behind my head no doubt holding hands as well so we were all connected. Nothing beats what I get here, the cuddles and love I get from the men I love most.

"Nova?" Karter spoke up pausing Coco.

"Yes." I looked up at him.

"Uh, Alaric and I were talking last night." He started. My heart sank as it beat rapidly. They don't want me anymore. Do they not love me? Do they want someone more grown up? I'll be a big girl, I'll do what they want. Do they want to leave me?

"No leave me Karter." I cried. "I be big girl a-and be nice. P-please no leave me."

"No, no baby no." He pulled me on to his lap. Alaric moving closer and played with my hair.

"We're not leaving darling. Never in a million years. We'd never let you go, ever." Alaric said softly.

"P-promise?" I sniffled.

"We promise." They both smiled and hugged me tightly until no more tears were falling. It was then that I leaned back so I could look at them.

"T-talk? What about?" I sniffled rubbing my eyes.

"We." Karter took a deep breath. "We wanted to talk to you about pups. How do you feel about having pups?"

"Pups?" I looked at them with wide eyes. "We have pups?"

"Yes baby. But it doesn't just happen you know." Alaric stated.

"Yeah. Papa grow Nathaniel in his belly then have him. Baby really small." I giggled.

"Yeah doll, you'll grow a baby in your belly. Remember when you felt Nathaniel kick when papa had him in his belly? We'll be able to do that too. But it doesn't just happen." Karter told me.

"How baby get in my belly?" I asked looking at the men.

"Remember when we watched the film, and the people had sex? Do you recall what that is?" Karter replied.

"Yep. The lady and man get naked and get in bed. We do that?"

"Yeah we do that. But there's more to it." Alaric started. "Karter and I do something for the baby to get in your belly." He explained.

"How?" I frowned. Don't we just get in bed naked?

"How sex works is that the man puts his penis inside the girl." Karter said slowly. "Mine and Alaric's cock will go inside your princess parts."

"At the same time?" My eyes went wide.

"No, one at a time doll." Karter shook his head.

"No fit if both go in. It's big." I laughed.

"Yeah doll. How do you feel about that? If you don't want to we don't have to. This is completely up to you." Karter told me.

"We have a pup?" I smiled. "I always wanted a pup."

"Yes baby, we'll have a pup. But we have to wait okay. We want you to be able to enjoy yourself when we make the pup." Alaric spoke.

"Okay. How long? I want a pup."

"Not long doll. It'll happen though. Before you know it we'll all have a baby." Karter smiled.

"Baby." I smiled with him. "I be a big girl with baby? No want to be like this when we have pup."

"Doll you be however you want to be, okay. You'll be an amazing mother no matter what. You'll have me and Karter with you all the way so you stay as you are if you want to. You don't have to change." Alaric replied.

"I agree. We still want to have our beautiful baby no matter what." Karter nodded.

I smiled and cuddled up to them again. We spoke about it a little more then continued Coco. All that was on my mind was being able to hold my pups and give them so much love and care.

A/N: Sooooo, it's been a while. I'm sorry I never realise how much time passes until it's been too long. I've been doing exams and had a lot of family seeing me for my birthday so that's great.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, not too sure on it though so let me know what you think. There will be another chapter or two out soon.