61

Nova POV

Today is a good day. We get to see our pup. Last month when Cara checked on the pup, it was only for her to check so I couldn't see my pup as she was quick to check everything to make sure it was okay and healthy. The day after Jax, papa and dada came to see me with my younger brothers. The only brother that wasn't there was Kobe. I don't want him to hurt my pup again.

Jax had apologised to me which I forgave him for because he was encouraged by his older brother who was his role model. Who wouldn't listen to their role model, but now Jax is making it up to me whenever he can. He's so cute, he gets me little gifts and some things for the pup. Mostly chocolate and ice cream which is what I'm craving most while I'm carrying the pup.

Now I'm eight weeks along. My belly is getting bigger and back pain is starting to become a bitch. I'm ready for this pup to come out so I can have lots of cuddles. It's started kicking so Alaric and Karter have their hands on my belly as much as they can. Whether we're in public or not, if the pup kicks they need to feel. Papa and dada have felt it kick as well, we saw grandpa and Toto yesterday so they all felt the pup kick as well. It hurts a little but it's nice to feel my baby.

I still haven't seen Kobe since that day. I don't want to admit it, but I'm scared he'll try and hurt my pup again. I'd rather die than let that happen again. I've seen my family almost everyday since the announcement of the new addition to our family, grandpa and Toto are especially excited since they get to have another baby in the family. Since three grandpas are too old for pups now, they are just waiting on grandpups now.

I'm pretty much half way through a wolf pregnancy. A wolf is pregnant up to four months due to fast growth of the pup, but because I'm sure the pup will be like it's daddy, Karter, I'm not sure how long I'll be pregnant for. Because he or she has two dads, Karter chose to be daddy, or dad when they grow up, and Alaric is going to be papa. We spoke about it and agreed to the names between them two and I'm of course am going to be mummy or mama.

We haven't spoken about baby names yet. I don't want to know the gender until the baby is born, so we have to choose both male and female names. I've been looking in baby books and searching for cute baby names but none have taken my interest. All are common or don't peak my interest for my pup. I want good names that they'll like when they're older so they won't hate the name. Something unique like my name, I'm the only Nova in the pack same with Alaric and Karter. But there's a few Hallie's, Joseph's and a few other common names.

"Ready Nova?" Alaric smiled at me. I nodded and got up waddling over to my mates who chuckle at me every time.

"Maybe you could help me walk instead of laughing at me." I frowned at them.

"Sorry doll, but you look so cute when you waddle. We can't help it." Karter smiled softly at me.

"And we like a front view of our sexy mate round with our pup." Alaric muttered in my ear, his lips grazing the shell of my ear turning me on. It doesn't take much for Alaric and Karter to turn me on, but since being pregnant I've become so much hornier and more active. Not sure if that's just me but my mates look good any time of day or night.

"No, I want to see my pup." I whined not wanting to stay here anymore and be filled by my mates. I love it so much, but the need to see my baby for the first time overwhelms my want for my mates.

"Okay baby. Let's go." Alaric chuckled looking at my flushed state.

We left the house and walked to the medical house where Cara met us. She took us into a room and I laid on the bed lighting up my T-shirt ready to see my baby more than anything. She placed some ultrasound gel on me and started moving the rod around my lower bump.