34

Nova POV

My eyes opened but closed again when the sun brightly shined on to my face. I had Alaric and Karter cuddled up to me, both their arms wrapped around me and each other holding tightly. When I was able to open my eyes, I moved around to bye into a more comfortable spot.

Only when I turned on my side, I felt something hard poking my thigh. Since I was facing Karter I knew it was him because it was on the front of my thigh, not the back. Out of curiosity I lifted the covers to see a tent in Karters boxers. Carefully, I crawled down the bed so I wouldn't wake them to see what it was. I know it's what Karter called a cock, but it was hard.

When I touched it, Karter sucked in a breath but remained asleep. I carried on, my finger running up and down his hard thing making him make noises. Wanting to know what the hard thing was, I pulled down his boxers only for the thing between his legs to spring out.

It wasn't how it was when we showered, it was hard, still soft but hard, and standing kind of. My hand wrapped around it, a noise coming from Karter again as I tightened my grip a little. A weird thing came out of it making me frown. Wanting to know what it was, I leaned a little more to smell it before I poked my tongue out and licked it.

It had a strange texture but wasn't bad. Liking it, I stuck it in my mouth wanting more of the thing that came out. I sucked Karters cock which made him make a noise again. When I went to suck again, the covers lifted to show Karter looking down at me. A smile came on to my lips as I looked up at him not knowing what I did was wrong.

"What are you doing doll?" He asked.

Karter POV

The sun shone on my face waking me up. Soft warm lips wrapped around my cock, a tongue licking my tip before I'm taken back into a mouth. A groan escaped my lips with my eyes closing again from the pleasure. Only when I opened them again, Alaric was still asleep and Nova not in bed. I quickly lifted the covers to see Nova smiling up at me innocently.

"What are you doing doll?" I breathed out pulling her from under the covers.

"It was poking me and it taste nice. I like it." She smiled.

"Nova, why did you do that? Huh?" I chuckled.

"It poked me and I see that your cock all weird. Karter make weird noise and I like the taste. Can I have more?" She replied.

"I'm sorry doll, you can't. I'm not sure your ready for that yet." I sighed. I hate saying no to her.

"Please?" She gave me puppy eyes with a small pout. "Please Karter."

Another sigh came from me. Now I didn't know what to do. Do I let her do it? Do I say no and wake up Alaric to get ready for the day? What do I do?

"Please Karter?" She whispered.

"Okay, fine." I nodded. Nova took me by surprise when she connected our lips. Once I got over the shock, my eyes closed and I started kissing her back. Getting lost in the feeling of Nova's lips, I flipped us over so I was on top of her.

"I taste it now?" Nova pulled away and pressed her hand to my cock.

"Yeah." I nodded and laid down on the bed again. From my movements Alaric woke up seeing Nova pull down my boxers. Distracting him, I pulled him down to kiss me while Nova wrapped her lips around me. I groaned into Alaric's mouth.

Pulling away, I looked down to see my little doll sucking me like she's done it a thousand times. My hand gently went to her head getting lost in the sensation of nova. Alaric moved down the bed next to Nova and kissed her neck while holding her hair away from her face. The hand on her head moved next to me so I fisted the bed sheets.

"Oh fuck." I breathed out, a moan sounding right after.

"Head up baby girl." Alaric muttered, his voice deep and husky from just waking up. Nova moved her head up for she was only sucking the tip, Alaric moved down and started licking and sucking the base.

Both my hands left the bed to their heads pushing down slightly. Gently fisting their hair, I let them suck on my hard length. The familiar knot formed letting me know I was close to an orgasm. My belly tightened, when Nova licked her tongue over my tip and Alaric licked under my cock, I released into her mouth.

Nova stilled while I let me load leak into her mouth, she swallowed it with a little dripping out of the corner of her mouth. Once I came down from my high, Nova and Alaric sat up while I tried to catch my breath. I sat up with them trying to process that I just had a blowjob from both my mates, and it was mind blowing.

"That was." I breathed out. "That was amazing."

"I have more Karter?" Nova went to suck me off again.

"No baby." I lifted her to sit up before she could do anything. "I can't go again."

She let out a whimper but I pulled her on to my lap. "Don't whine doll. Let's sort you out huh." I slipped up the shirt of mine up her body and pulled down her panties. I placed my fingers over her sensitive clit feeling how wet she is. I started rubbing her while Alaric kissed her neck.

"I still need to catch my breath. Want to eat her out?" I looked at Alaric.

"Yes." He nodded and kissed down Nova's body. "So beautiful." He whispered kissing her lips before going back down her body.

"'Laric." Nova whimpered when he licked her clit. His tongue rubbing circles on her bud. Watching it made me hard again. The way Nova moaned, the way Alaric ate her out, it all turned me on.

The sight is something I want to see all the time. Nova held my hands squeezing them as she moaned out Alaric's name. It sounded so fucking good coming from her mouth.

"It's happening again." Nova looked up at me.

"It's okay doll. We've got you." I reassured her. Within seconds she was moaning into my chest holding my hands as she came. Her legs shook as Alaric licked her clean before sitting up and wiping his mouth.

"You okay Nova?" He asked her, his hand gently rubbing her cheek.

"I okay." She nodded. Her face cuddled into my chest more as she closed her shaking legs.

"Let's go for a bath." Alaric stated before picking up Nova and taking her into the bathroom. I got up and followed them. Alaric held on to Nova while i started running the bath. I added some bubble bath for Nova then let the water fill the tub.

Once it was full, I got in and had Nova between my legs before Alaric got in. One arm held Nova up as she laid on my chest with my other arm out holding Alaric's hand.

"I love you 'Laric. I love you Karter." Nova mumbled sleepily.

"I love you to doll." I whispered to her. "I love you to Nova." Alaric whispered to.

My eyes went from Nova to Alaric where we made eye contact. I gave his hand a soft squeeze before smiling.

"I love you."

"I love you." He smiled back.

New chapter, hope you liked it.