Chapter 1: Bus (Honami and Kikyo)

Kiyo POV

I say goodbye to my foster family and ready to ride a bus to go to my first school.
Well I be lying if i said i not excited about it but honestly i don't even care. I just follow the flow.

I got on the bus and i saw a empty seat beside a black hair girl. She really gorgeous and elegant too, it make me can't look away from her. She noticed that i staring at her, damn i guess i stared to much.

Kiyotaka: "ehem! can i seat here."

???:"..........."

Damn, i think she ignored me. Well i guess not harm to seat here. I seat beside her and notice that she read a interesting novel, it's call MOON LIGHT.

Kiyotaka: "interesting novel you got there."

???:"..........."

Kiyotaka: "it's mystery novel right?"

???: "Sigh....... You still talking to me when clearly i ignoring you?"

Kiyotaka: "well... No harm to tried right?"

???: "Sigh.... Yeah it's a mystery novel."

Kiyotaka: "i know it, main character from that novel really give a mystery vibe right, We read from mc POV and still don't know anything about him."

???: (Confused) "You know about this novel?"

Kiyotaka: "well... I read it's before and i though this novel really a masterpiece."

???: "I know right, the tension, vibe and good story line really maybe you nervous reading this novel!!" She shouted.

Everyone on the bus look at us.

???: "I'm sorry..." She says slightly red on the cheek.

Kiyotaka:" you really express your self honestly."

???: "Urusai.." still blushing.

Kiyotaka: "Ayanoukouji kiyotaka, your's?"

???:"do i need to introduce myself?"

Kiyotaka:" sorry..."

???:" Horikita..."

Kiyotaka:" huh?"

Horikita:" Horikita Suzune, there you go, now you know my name."

Kiyotaka:" nice to meet you horikita, hope we can be friends."

Horikita:"...huh?"

Kiyotaka:" Well, we will go to the same school for next 3 years so.... Ohh sorry if you don't want to became friends with me."

Horikita:" I...... It's okay, I don't need friends but no harm to became friend with you but don't act too friendly with me."

Kiyotaka:" it's okay, you really don't covered your words don't you?"

Horikita:" same goes to you, your monotone and expression don't change at all."

Kiyotaka:" i born this way so can't do anything about it." I just shrug.

Horikita:" Emmmm...is that so..."

The conversation end there, the atmosphere became quiet but it's not awkward situation.
Well it's quite relaxing.

After 8 minutes.

I just looked out the window and i heard some noise coming from somewhere. I try to find the noise and see two female students argue with some blonde dude. I think they're quarrel about giving the seat to old lady but the blondie refused to give the seat. After few minutes one of the female student say.

???: "Can someone give this old lady a seat."

I check and noticed that no one willing to give their seat.

Kiyotaka:"hah..."

I stood up and says.." You can have my seat."

Old woman:" thanks you young man."

Kiyotaka:" no problem."

I feel like someone poke my shoulder. I turn and see two beautiful female student.

Pink hair: "thank for the seat." She give a really beautiful smile. If i a normal boy, my heart will skip a bit.

Short hair: " Yeah, if you don't give that seat i don't know what else to do." She smile but i can tell that smile is fake and she had other dark personality (A/N: MC op observation skill.)

But I can't just judge people like that. Everyone has their problem and not everyone has a good life. All human born like a white paper, pure and don't have single dirt. Parents and people around us which forming us to what we now, if they make a good example than we will become a great person. But in the end it's up to us. Some people can turn from good to bad and bad to good. Some other cases that good people can became more better person than they already are and bad guys can became more evil than before. We human have something that animals, plants and even angel and devil don't have, a "CHOICE". We can became whatever we want, we just have to try and don't give up before trying.

Short hair:" moshi-moshi where you staring at?"

Kiyotaka:" ohhh sorry i kinda spacing out a little bit, it's not a big deal, everyone else will do the same"

Short hair: "hahaha btw my name is Kushida Kikyo."

Pink hair: "Ichinose Honami! Yoroshiku!"

Kiyotaka: "Ayanoukouji kiyotaka, nice to meet you."

Ichinose: "ayanoukouji-kun why you wearing hoodie."

Kiyotaka: "Well i dont really like to show my face to much."

Ichinose: "emmm... naruhodo, btw hope we can be friends!."

Kushida:" me to!"

Kiyotaka:"................."

Ichinose:"ohhh errr sorry if we make you feel uncomfortable errr......" She smile sadly.

Kiyotaka:"ohhh nonono i just shocked that two cute, nice and beautiful girls want to became a friend with me, it's an honour to me."

Kushida and Ichinose:(blushed)///////

Kiyotaka:"err... Ichinose, Kushida?"

Ichinose:" oohhh it nothing! (Did he just call me cute?! and he not even stutter.)"

Kushida:" well..... you just say that boldly with that monotone voice of your, even your expression don't change at all" she says while still blushing.

Kiyotaka: "i just stating the truth"

I can't see their faces became more red, i wonder why? Well i just hope they don't think that I am weid.

Ichinose: " Err.... Ohh we already reached the school matane ayanoukouji-kun."

Kushida:" byebye ayanoukouji-kun."

They run to the school.

"Dont trip while you running" I says.

"We won't!!" They shout while wave their hands at me.

Horikita:"huh..... Look like you managed to make a new friend" she says while standing beside me.

Kiyotaka:" I shocked too, all three of my new friends really stunning and beautiful too"

Horikita:" baka...." She said something but i can't heard it but i can see her cheeks slightly red, i wonder why.

Well, i guess this is it, my new life. I don't feel excited at all but i guess this will become valuable experience for me. Maybe i can have many friends, do many things together or maybe i can feel emotion again with their help. But in the end how hard i try i still can't change my way of thinking that all human......

" Just a tools"

Well i hope you guys enjoy it. I want to apologize because i think this fanfic will have slow update. Sorry again.