Chapter 10: Saving Airi (Pervert Clerk)

Kiyotaka POV.

I currently chatting with sakura.

[So...... you okay with haruka-chan coming with us]

[Yes i have not problem]

[That great, see you tomorrow ayanoukouji-kun]

Haruka hasebe hah... now how should i deal with her tomorrow.

While i spacing out.

Ting! Ting! Ting!

Ughh my head hurt. For some reason all my acquaintance from the past month know my numbers now. What a troublesome situation.

They all invited me to hangout. I understand they all excited but summer break just only started, don't need to rush things up. Especially sakayanagi, she invited me to play chess with her again, the massage she send me look like normal chat but i can felt really terrifying aura from it like she tried to threatened me.

[Sorry i has other plan maybe next time] and forward it to all the chat.

Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting!

That scares me, i quickly power off my phone. For today...... i just want to rest.

Timeskip next day.

I still waiting for sakura and hasebe at the location we agreed to meet. I want to ask sakura if they late or something but i to terrifying to see all the chat i got.

5 minutes later

I see sakura running towards me and hasebe just walk behind her.

Sakura:" s-sorry we l-late" sakura said while try to catch her breath.

"It okay, i just got here"

Hasebe:" heh, what a gentleman we got here huh" she casually walk and mocking me.

She really hate me huh.

Sakura:"Haruka-chan that not nice" she tried to defend me but hasebe don't give a damn.

Hasebe:"whatever, let go. I don't want to waste my precious time any longer."

Sigh.

We walk to the store and call the clerk. When sakura saw the clerk she flinched a little. Sakura then forced herself to start explain what happen. The clerk just smile at sakura which make even me feel creepy. Hasebe seems like noticed it too.

Clerk:" hahaha i repair it for you, you just need to write your address in this form." What you mean you repair it, that not you job. Sigh i guess he want to check sakura pictures, glad i give sakura advice before

Sakura:"o-okay" she look hesitated to write her address.

Hasebe:" airi-chan..." she said in low voice.

Clerk:" hurry up hurry up" what a creep.

Hasebe look like want to fill that form instead but before she can do that i snatch the pen from sakura.

Sakura:"Ayanoukoji-kun?"

Hasebe:" eh?" Even Hasebe look surprised.

"Please contact me after the camera already been repair." I said while fill the form.

Clerk:" eh! You can't do that" he clearly shaking.

"You already confirmed the warranty so i don't think there any illegal problem here." I hand over the form to him.