Chapter 5: Last year exam paper (Nazuna)

Kiyotaka POV.

I saw Kushida and secretly record a video.

Tump!

Kushida:"Ahhh, so annoying!" She kick the rail while curse her classmates.

Kushida:" That bitch really think she so hot or what! Just die already! Ike and yamauchi to just ogling my body, ewww so gross! Just burn in hell already!!" Wow,is her classmates that bad?

When she done let out her frustration. She turn around and she was shocked to see me on the top.

"Yoo" i say and jump down.

She quickly walk towards me and said.

Kushida:" did you hear?"

"Would you believe if i say no?"

Kushida:"i see...., If you tell anyone else......you will r-regret it" Kushida try to look scary but i can see her teary eyes, kinda cute.

"What will you do?"

Kushida grab my hand and place it on her breast.

Kushida:"I tell everyone you tried rape me"

I try escape from her breast but she hold my hand more tighter. I don't want to touch her breast any longer.

"I will not tell anyone else about this so please let go of my hand." But she still refuse to let it go.

Sighhh, should I show her my true eyes who not only content darkness but absolute power too.

(That so cooool!!!!!!!!!)

I don't think that a good idea, she can go crazy if she can't handle it.

"Sigh.... If you don't let go i will post this video to everyone" i show her the video.

She looks very surprise.

Kushida:"W-what? H-how, this can't be..."

She fall on her knees, despair the only thing that she can think right now.

Sigh.

"Relax, i never thought to tell anyone about this" i sit beside her and place my hand on her head.

Kushida:" w-what? Why? I'm trying to accusee you?"she ask.

"Everyone has their own secret and it's not like you try to hurt anyone. What happened just now was because you just desperate"

She shock by what i has just said.

Kushida:" y-you don't you hate or angry at me?"

"I sure something bad happened to you in the past, i don't blame you."

I gently lift her head and stare at her eyes.

"I don't hate you and you can trust my words"

I gently stroke her hair and she doesn't reject it.