Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)

Kiyotaka POV.

"You really help me this time………kushida." I still can't believe she carelessly left her phone in a place like this.

Timeskip.

Now my job has been completed i should really return this to Kushida, lucky it just took me 5 minutes to get it done.

While i wandering at the mall searching for kushida, i saw something that will give me a trouble.

Amikura:" hahaha you so funny senpai, but..." she laughed nervously.

Senpai1:"just join us, okay?"

Senpai2:"yeah it not like we gonna hurt you." You know that you don't sound very soothing right now, right?

Wow this is my first time seeing someone tried to pick up a girl and 100% will fail miserably.

The 3rd senpai just casually grab her wrist without her permission. They don't even bother to think that they might have bother amikura.

Amikura:"ano..." she looked a little mouse right now. Well given the situation she been put right now she must been to afraid to directly reject those senpais.

Sigh, do i have to step in at every single problem that happened which didn’t even slightly related with me. I don't think so, it just optional choice. But i can't watch this pathetic behavior any longer so i will lend a hand. Wow did i sound a little bit like Koenji right now? Wait who Koenji?

Sigh, why i have to torture myself, it no even worth anything. Well at this point i just do whatever i can.

"Yo, sorry for making you wait"

Amikura:"Ayanoukoji-kun?..." I glance at her and ask her to play along.

Amikura:"ahh! It okay ayanoukouji-kun." she quickly escaped the 3rd senpai hand and running toward me.

Senpai3:"hey!" He shout after amikura brush off his hand. I hide her behind my back.

Senpai1:"what you think you doing..." he tried to sound intimidating probably to scare me. Amikura now looked worried and guilty in the same time. She might thinking that she has involved me with some kind of mess right now. It okay, you already give me trouble at the moment my eyes land at you.

I spread my right hand and tried to protect her behind my back. Amikura surprised with my actions but still smile and blush a little bit. I don't said anything and just staring at the those senpai.

The first senpai noticed my gazes and glaring back at me but after a few seconds he suddenly look scared for some reason. I don't think i do anything to earn that except staring at him, but it just staring not glaring. Why tho?

Emmmm he seems familiar. Ahh he one of those senpais that i beat not long time ago. I see the reason now.

Senpai1:"l-let go just leave them alone" he said and quickly try to escape from here.

Senpai2:"hah! Why should we do that?" He can't accept why should they leave.

Senpai3:"yeah!why? Don't tell me you scared?" He try to provoke his friend.

Senpai1:"just shut up and follow me!!!(wtf he doing here, we get kill if we stay here any longer, we mess up really big this time! I don't think that she is his girl.)" He shout and glared at them. They both trembled and finally follow him. I just watched they leaved.

Sigh, i still surprised that he can play around after i destroy him that night. Moreover how can he remembered my face? I pretty sure i hide my face really well last time. Well it useless to think about it.