Chapter 14: Cruise Ship

3rd POV.

"Whoah! What spectacular view."

"Yeahh! It's like we in paradise"

"I gotta admit, the school can be nice sometimes."

"Umu"

Many student already begins to enjoy their luxurious vacation. To sail with the cruise ship is not something that normal high school student can ever imagine. Various students enjoy different type of entertainment that been provided.

On the deck there are some group of students that enjoying this manifestation view of the beautiful blue ocean. One of them is group from class-D

Ike:" this is.... the beeeeeest!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Yamauchi:" you damn right!"

Karuizawa:" stop it, you embarrassed us, but i must agreed with you guys, this is view is incredible." She one of the girl that presents with ike and yamauchi.

Kushida:" you right Karuizawa-san, this scenery here is amazing." A gentle wind brush her hair.

Ike:" sob sob... all the pain we been through finally been rewarded." He wiped his tears.

Yamauchi:" you better thank me, without me you all never have this moment to enjoy." He without shame blur it out. If they at school right now, his classmates will never let it slide but because they in good mood because of this luxurious vacation, they pay no minds this time. But one particular boy not letting it slide.

Sudo:" what you fuck talked about? You don't do shit, it all thank to horikita, hirata and kushida, so you better thank them." He bluntly said it.

Yamauchi:" what! You wanna fight sudo!?"

Ike:" S-stop it haruki."

Sudo:" hoo... you wanna go?" He said while cracking his knuckles.

Yamauchi:" hii!!" Sudo simple action already enough to scared him.

Hirata:" it's okay sudo-kun, i don't deserve such praise."

Kushida:"yes sudo-kun, we came this far because we do this together."

Sudo doesn't really have any attention to fight yamauchi, just want to remind him that he not better than others people and should not acting in such a confident and proudly way. In this few months, sudo has slowly but surely gained his classmates trust. He one of the most reliable boys in class-D after hirata. He didn't do this for his classmates but for his own sake and certain boy that help his changed. That right, a mysterious boy that had changed a certain number of students with his little and simple action. One of them is kikyo kushida.

Kushida:"speaking of horikita-san, where is she?"

Mori:"she said she just want to rest in her room." While horikita certainly have changed, she still an antisocial like always.

Kushida:"hahaha...well whatever,we all should just enjoy this beautiful moment together, right girls?"

Mori:" that right kushida-san."

Mei-yu:"yes!"

Her close friends agreed with her and what she said before not simply to calmed the situation or some empty word to hide her true self but it truly came from her own heart. She no longer tied with her past, it true that she can't be call free yet but certainly she more honest with herself now. But there is still a situation that make her can't control her anger like last time.

Flashback.

Kushida POV.

The time is almost midnight and student no longer hanging around outside from their dorm. I make a chance and silently go to rooftop without been detected. It been a while since a been there because i no longer need to release my stress but tonight is different story.