Chapter 11: Pool or Arcade? part 1

Kiyotaka POV

"This is getting annoying" lately all the chapters always start with i replying with chat? Did author don't have any other idea?

i still reply every massage i got. I totally wonder if they don't have activities other than annoying me.

"……should i destroy them"

"?!!" I shock my head, even i surprised with my own thoughts. Sigh i don't know this smartphone thing can make me this kind of emotions. The only good thing about it is the internet. I should not think about destroying people so easily but…

It okay if i play a little game right.

Knock!×3

Emm? Who knocked on my door. I don't remember giving my dorm address to anyone. No way! Did my address got out to public? That going to be terrifying.

I slowly walk to my door and open it carefully and…

Ishizaki:" yo! Ayanoukoji-san" i closed the door instantly. Apparently it only Ishizaki, if i think again i not really famous or anything. Ohh this is so embarrassing.

Ishizaki:"Ayanoukoji-san!" Oh i forgot.

"Sorry Ishizaki"

Ishizaki:" why you closed the door?"

"It nothing, i glad you the one who knocked on my door" i not seen him in a while.

Ishizaki:" hehehe is that so" why you blushing? Honestly it creepy so stop that.

"So what do you want?" I asked bluntly.

Ishizaki:" oh don't be like that, let go having some…" i slammed the door.

Sigh, not you too Ishizaki. What wrong with student in this school, they to hyper. Sigh youths huh, now i sound like old man.

Emm? If i think again, i can use Ishizaki with my plan. I open the door………again.

"Okay i hangout with you but with one condition, you must help me."

Ishizaki:" i do anything for you ayanoukouji-san!"  You don't even ask me what i need.

"Calm down, you don't even know anything yet, okay so i need you to…………"

Timeskip

I agree to hangout with Ishizaki at the mall. You can say we have a date.

Ishizaki:" man, i know you cunning but i don't think you can be this cruel ayanoukouji-san" he said that but he still grinning.

"You don't like it?" I asked.

Ishizaki:" hahaha don't be silly ayanoukouji-san, of course i like to crush others class too."

"Good then"

Ishizaki:" but you think it okay not tell ryuuen-san about this, what if he angry we do something without his permission"

"Relax i don't think he be angry, even if he angry it probably because we having fun without him."

Ishizaki:" hahaha is that so"

While we chatting.

"………" what a fk coincidence is this. I saw class-D and class-B student walking together and what make this more bullshit is that most of them people i know.

Ichinose:"ahh! Yahallo! Ayanoukoji-kun" she great me immediately after she noticed me.

Hiyori:"good morning ayanoukouji-kun" she smiled while waving at me.