Chapter 12: Pool or Arcade? part 2

Kiyotaka POV.

"Fancy seeing you with your classmates" i tried to strike a conversation with horikita while walking beside her.

Horikita:"what you mean?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Sorry if i offense you, but i don't think you someone who like to hangout with your friends, i guess i was wrong hah."

Horikita:" they not my friends" emm?

"What do you mean by they not your friends?"

Horikita:" exactly what i said, i don't need friends. They just getting in my way." She hissed.

"………but you still accepted to hangout with them, why?"

Horikita:"sigh, part of this is my fault, enough it nothing to do with you. Don't talk to me" she then start reading her book.

"………"

Horikita someone who don't want any friends, hangout with not only her classmates but with class-B too. Someone who obsessed with class-A, that will do anything that benefit to achieve her goal. Surely she will wary around her enemy, well she only let her guard around me because i saved her but it don't mean she do that around class-B who have more potential to rise to class-A.

I only got one conclusion, class-D and B making an alliance. That only logical explanation. She making an alliance which is having a lot of benefit to class-D. Maybe their class hangout together to strengthen their alliance. So horikita don't any choice but to join them because this happens because of her.

Heh, interesting but i don't think horikita was the one who make the offered so it means……

Ichinose…… huh she naive but a great leader nonetheless.

Horikita:" what you spacing out about?" She snapped me back to reality.

"Nothing" i just shrugged.

Horikita:"emm…" she lost interested.

Maybe i should form an alliance with class-A too.

………nah its a bad idea, who know what might sakayanagi will do to me. Even if she has disability i can tell she a bad news same like ryuuen or maybe even more.

Meanwhile 3rd POV.

Sakayanagi:" achoo!" Sakayanagi faction have a meeting in the library but it stop when they suddenly heard their leader sneezed.

Hashimoto:"are you okay hime?"

Kamuro:" tch! You should just stay at your room" she said that but still worried about her leader health.

Sakayanagi:"ara~ how sweet of you Masumi-san" she said teasingly.

Kamuro:"tch……"

Sakayanagi:"it's okay you two, it just sneezing"

Kamuro:" or someone must been talking about you like ayanoukouji-kun"

Suddenly, aura around sakayanagi turn dark scared all her followers.

Sakayanagi:"fufufu what you talking about Masumi-san?" she smile and asked kamuro.

Kamuro:" like how you persistently invited him but get rejected ever single time." She the only one who brave enough to said that to her.

Sakayanagi:" fufu like you the one to talked Masumi-san." She counter attack and it super effective. Kamuro show disgust looks, she know that ayanoukouji rejected her too.