Chapter 8: Meeting President (Manabu)

Kiyotaka POV.

Like usual i want to smoke on the roof. While i walking i see horikita and student council president? I remember their have same last name so i assume they siblings.

I take a look, look like horikita argue with president about she will climb to class-A. Honestly i don't think she has that qualified.

President look like going to hurt her. I throw a rock around the corner to distract him.

Manabu:" who there?"

Silent...

Manabu:" tch, look like you lucky suzune" she let go of her and walk away.

Suzune:" i will reach to class-A even if it kill me!" She shout but president don't give a shit.

I look up and just stare at the moon, oh i see a bird.

I wait until older horikita gone and exit from my hiding spot.

"Are you okay"

Horikita:" you... Ayanoukoji-kun..." she don't have any strength left.

"Is that you brother, look like your relationship don't really good" she glare at me.

Horikita:" why you save me, i don't asked for help and why you even help your enemies." Heh what a stubborn girl.

"I understand we both from different class but you still my friend right, you still remember right?"

Horikita:" that......" look like she not really denied it.

"Even if you not my friend i can't just let someone get hurt right. For example if you saw someone drowning you clearly will save him or her even if enemies because you still got heart and feeling." Not like i has one tho.

Horikita:"........." look like i out of the main topic.

"Btw you really want to get acknowledge by your brother hah"

Horikita:" yes and i will"

"So why you don't proof it to him"

Horikita:"???" she look confused.

"You can't just says that to him, you must show him the result."

Horikita:" how can reach class-A with my current classmates, it impossible"

"So you give out before even trying? You must think that you better than anyone else but everyone have their own strengths. Unity the class and use that strengths to reach for higher class. No one can survive this world alone, we need each other to complete difficult task."

She jaw drop, that kinda funny. Suddenly she smile, wow this is first time i see her smile. Well not like i met her so many time anyway.

Horikita:" i don't why you try to help me while I'm your enemies"

"I don't know, and we still friend right?"

Horikita:"heh i hear that sudo talk to other classmate that you are so smart, honestly i don't believe it but now i can see why he said that." Did she just ignore me and...dammit sudo why you tell your classmates. I should warned him last time.

Horikita:" look like class-C still have someone with brain" i take that as compliment, thank you.

Horikita:" thanks for the advice and good night Ayanoukoji-kun" she than walk away back to the dorms.

After i confirmed she had leave and said.

"You still here right president-san"

Manabu:" impressive, what a great speech you got there" he clapping while walk out from the dark.