Chapter 9: Camera (Haruka, Airi)

(A/N: one thing......... i hate paperwork!!! Okay done complaining)

Kiyotaka POV.

"You can stop hugging me now senpai"

Asahina:"Emm~ nope!" She hug me more tighter. Should i slap her and make her my bitch (ignore this BS).

"Sigh if someone saw us ,i will be in really big trouble and you know that." Beautiful senpai just hug some dude, this likely will become scandal.

Suddenly.

Ichinose:" Ayanoukoji-kun....... and asahina-senpai......?" Great, curse you mouth!

Ichinose appeared from no where and asahina-senpai still hugging me, this is really-really...... great, talk about the timing.

Asahina-senpai realized that ichinose is watching us. She quickly let me go and began to fidget and cover her red face. Oh now you feel embarrassing huh.

Asahina-senpai:" i-it not like what you saw honami-chan"

Ichinose:" but i just saw you hugging Ayanoukoji-kun......w-why? (is their d-dating, no way right)" sadness really visible on her face. I want to pat her head so bad.

Asahina:" no no no! I just...... we just......" She then look at me ask for help. What you want me to do senpai, your actions brought us in this situation.

"Sigh asahina-senpai just try to seduce me for my points that all, nothing really happen" i just shrug.

Asahina-senpai:" yeah yeah! That's all that happens" she nod repeatedly.

Ichinose:"ohh that all huh......hahaha" she breathed sign of relief when she heard that.

Silence......

"..............." They try to recall back what i just said.

"Ehhhh!!!" I cover my ears, that kinda loud.

Asahina:" that not it, listen to me honami-chan!" she try to explain to ichinose.

Ichinose:" senpai........." ichinose eyes seems like have lost some respect for asahina-senpai.

Asahina:" chigau!!! ayanoukoji-kun no BAKA!!!" You reap what you sow senpai.

After that asahina-senpai give a long explanation to clear the misunderstanding.

Ichinose:" mou! You should not lied to me Ayanoukoji-kun." She pouted yet happy.

Asahina:" yes, you almost make me look like bad person"

"You not?" I said in my usual poker face.

Asahina:" I not!" She shout and pinch my cheek.

"Guess you not" has mercy with my cheeks please.

Asahina:" mou~ when you became so cheeky, where is my cute kouhai go?." She pouted a little.

"To bad he dead" i said it just like that.

Asahina:"hmph!!"

Ichinose:" you should not teased your senpai Ayanoukoji-kun" then why you make a small chuckle hah.

"Yea yea, sorry senpai but I this is the type of person i am."

Asahina:" really?"

Ichinose:" I don't know that." ichinose seems surprised too.

"I actually more open when hangout with less amount of people and not at crowded place."

"Is that so" they said in sync.