Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)

April 1 Kiyotaka POV.

One month passed. Sakagami-sensei have revealed about school system. All student was shocked about the class point. I give ryuuen the information already by using a note. Ryuuen immediately took the action, he threatening our class to behave in class.

ClassA 1000cp
ClassB 900cp
ClassC 870cp
ClassD 120cp

Damn, i guess class A and B really have excellent student. We still can't beat them even tho we have the information. Surprisingly class-D still got point. Sudo must take my advice seriously. This past month i try to avoided student that i know from other class like ichinose, kushida, horikita and more. I don't want to carelessly share the information......well the real reason is it pain in the ass to interact with them. No offense.

Time skip

I help ishizaki with studies in library. We pretty much best bud now so i can says that he is the first person that i really care.

Ishizaki: "Ayanoukouji.......! I'm tired 😩)

"It only been 10minutes"

Ishizaki: "please let me rest..... Please"

"Sigh okay then, let rest a little." It can be help, Ishizaki pretty tired since he became ryuuen followers.

Ishizaki:" yata!!!!" What are you? A kid?

"I go find some.........wow he already sleep"

I go to mystery section and found some interesting novels. I try to reach it and see a small hand try to reach the same book.

" You want this?" i grab the book and give it to her.

???:" Ohh t-thank"

I try to walk away but.

???:" Matte! By any chance you like mystery novels?"

"Emm? Yeah you can say i read a lot of mystery novel."

???:" Have you read this?!" She show The silent patient. (A/N: I don't remember any books hiyori mentioned so i just write the books that I know)

"Yeah i have and i too already read The maidens written by the author."

???:" You have?! What about In the woods or Gone girl, that two books really interesting and........" She keeps talking and i slightly confused while look at her. What a interesting girl.

???: Ohh, sorry if I bothering you." She aware that i just keep listening. She smile sadly.

"Don't worry i just amaze that you know a lot about mystery novel. I don't know many people who read novel." More like i don't know many people actually.

She shocked with what i said and look at me with smile like an angel. It enough to make any man's heart beat fast, not me tho. But i admit she cute.

 But i admit she cute