Chapter 2: Ceremony (Kozue and Chihiro)

Kiyotaka POV

I goes to see what class i going to be. I see, i in class-C. (A/N: well at first i thought i want ayanoukouji in class-D but don't worry, i have my own plans. Ohh and hiyori in class-B n ibuki in class-D, again don't worry about it, i have plans) We have one hour before the ceremony start, i guess i gonna take a walk first to kill time.

I get some soft drink and walking towards some building and see...

???:" Emmmm weird..... Why i can't get a drink?"

A girl standing in front of vending machine tilted his head and seen confused for some reason. I guess she trying to bought a drink.

Kiyotaka:" what you doing."

She look at me and slightly confuses.

???:" Oh it nothing, i try to put money in this hole but it's won't go in"

I look at the hole and sigh a little.

"That not the place to put the money"

???:" It's not?!"

"Yeah and you should stop trying put money in there, you might break the machine"

???:" Is that so?..... wait! So where i should put the money"

"This machine only has scanner to pay, i guess you can't put money in this machine"

???:" What? This awful, my throat dry, walked so far to get a drink, it's hot out here and now this happen. It's so unfair." She pouted.

(Cute) i thought.

" Here"

???:" What?" Her eyes widened and look at the drink that i offer.

" I thought you say yo throat dry"

She blush a little and says

???:" A-Ara are you trying to hit me, quite cunning person we got here." Did she just stutter while says that ara-ara... whatever line is that. Well.... Not gonna work if i tell you, i mean she still blushing.

" I just offer you a drink, is that so weird that make you face so red?"

???:" !!!!!!!"

She realizes that his face is red, now she trying to cover her cheeks.

???:" A-ahaha....... Is that so than i gladly took you offer" she takes the bottle and still looking at it.

???:"Ohh my name is Kozue Minamikata from class-B"

(A/N: yeah i guess u guys know her but just want to put it out

(A/N: yeah i guess u guys know her but just want to put it out. She look kinda ara-ara if you ask me)

"Ayanoukouji kiyotaka, nice to meet you minamikata"