Chapter 6: Unexpected fight (Ryuuen)

Kiyotaka POV.

Today we have swimming class and it raining outside, lucky the pool inside school building. Normally i just seat out and watching my classmate playing with each other,but today all the class will joining together so i decided to skipping class.

"The rain very heavy today."

I just staring outside the building and after that.

Ryuuen:" kukuku, look what we got here?." Ryuuen suddenly appear and i see Albert and Ishizaki behind him.

Ryuuen:" follow me ayanoukouji"

"Where?"

Ryuuen:" just follow and don't talk back if you don't want to get hurt" he grinning.

Ishizaki walk towards me and whisper.

Ishizaki:" just listen to ryuuen-san ayanoukouji"

"Sigh, okay" if my hypothesis is correct, ryuuen have figured it out. This gonna be pain in the ass.

Time skip.

We arrive at the back of the gymnasium. Ryuuen turn his back and look at me.

Ryuuen:" so, who are you, ayanoukouji"

"What you mean? I just normal guy."

Ryuuen:" don't even try to act dumb, i know you the one who helped class from shadow." so he know hah.

Ishizaki:" what?"

Albert"........"

While Ishizaki was shocked, Albert don't change his expression at all, look like i got buddy here.

"What makes you said that?"

Ryuuen:" kukuku, someone give me information about school system at second day of the semester but i don't know who. I tried to find out who is that but never got the answer."

"I think you got the wrong person ryuuen."

Ryuuen:" it's not over yet ayanoukouji, before midterm some unknown numbers just send me a last year paper exam."

"........" The school already given every student their phone number so this past month i tried to find a store that sell sim card and i only found one. I want to use that number to made it more easier to move behind the scenes.

Ryuuen:" It weird because i never give my contact info to anyone else beside Albert and Ishizaki. While Albert don't really talk much, Ishizaki only close to you. Until now i never noticed you."

Oof, that hurt.

Ryuuen:" but went i watched you, i noticed that you really good at hiding you presence, kukuku, so what you gonna say know ayanoukouji?"

At first glance, ryuuen look like only use violence but he actually really good at making strategy. He figured me out with just a little clues. I admit he good, his ability higher than most of the students but if you compare he with me, it like a cat with a lion. No offense tho.

"Sigh, if i say i did it, what you gonna do?

Ryuuen:" kukuku, i gonna test your ability, Ishizaki go take him down."

Ishizaki"wait a minute ryuuen-san, ayanoukouji can never do that." Ishizaki tried to defend me. He don't want to hurt me.

Ryuuen:" ohh, what make you said that, because he your friend?"

Ishizaki:"......yes"

Ryuuen:" kukuku just do it, i know he smart but i want to know if he strong too."