Chapter 3: Private Point ( Kamuro and Sudo?)

Kiyotaka POV

During class teacher explain about private point, every student getting 100,000 pp. This is so suspicious i think we not getting 100,000pp next month but it's not my problem.

Ryuuen:" hey big guys follow me!"

Albert:"........."

Albert just follow ryuuen out of the class. Ryuuen boldly declare he will lead the class early when class-C introduce them self. I can tell he will ruled with violence but i can feel ryuuen is a good leader. He method might see a bit rough but he care about his subordinates.

Ishizaki:" man.... Ryuuen really look scary right?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah he really is." My seatmate suddenly talk to me, i think his is ishizaki or something.

Ishizaki:" but he kinda cool if i tell you."

The hell! are fall in love or........ you know what, not gonna think about it.

Ishizaki:" yoo! wanna go to the mall and look around the school."

"Yeah that sounds fun"

Ishizaki:"hahaha, hard to tell with you voice and facial expressions. I barely seen your face"

We chat about rondam stuff and you know what ishizaki pretty chill guys. I guess he my first guy friend.

Skip time.

After go and bought some stuff we decide to get our dorms key buy i still want to look around a little bit more so we go separately.

I saw many hidden camera. They really monitor every student. Based on information that i got, this school monitor our behavior, we will be in the same class for 3years and the private point system. The conclusion that i can reach is that we will not getting the same amount of p.p, the amount will based by class performance and the class will have to fight each other to reaching the class-A. Maybe we have class point or something to decided class rankings. I should tell ryuuen about this but I don't get to involved in this meaningless things. Maybe i write a note and put on his table.

This school really have the method to create talented people but i not really like it. The people in this country really have high discipline but low in morales. They don't have something to believe. They just survive to survive. The mindset from a little is just to good at study get good job and continue living until they dead. Their knowledge just for exam and that all, people should achieve knowledge to change world to better place. That why when people stressed when they fail in studied or not getting good jobs they commit suicide because that the only reason they living. Many others more stressed and miserably than that but they keep living because they know..... That not the end of their life. First things they should know is the reason why they live on this earth not the way to live on it. Those who not eat will die and people who eat still will die. Our death have been written since we born so what people really should do is find the reason why the live and try to achieve it so they don't regret when the dead. Sigh now the school want we to fight and hate each other, it's really hard to have peaceful life even after the battlefield. I will only fight if i really "need to".

I in front of convenience store and want to buy some bought some lunch box and see red hair boy argue with 3 senpais so walked in real fast. I don't want any trouble. While i search for food i seen a girl try to shoplifting.......a beers??? Wait what going on. Normal i don't want any trouble but this is crime we talking about.

"What you doing"

???:" Nothing!" She saw me and try to put beers inside her bag and get away but i stop her.