Chapter 15: Restaurant Fight (Kohei)

Kiyotaka POV.

Yup, he an asshole.

Ryuuen:""Kukuku, what are you waiting for?,Let's go find something to eat." He really knows how to piss me off.

"Can't you see i want to sleep?"

Ryuuen:"I know, that why i yeeted you up." Right now, his grin makes me want to punch him so badly. He was aware of one of my weaknesses because I had spent so much time with him. He consistently interferes with my downtime, including my sleep. Who are you, my ex-girlfriend, that you would even show up at my door in the middle of the night?

"You do realize I can kill you, right?"

Ryuuen:"Don't worry; if you want me to be dead, I will be dead."

"...That was supposed to be my line." I quickly stand up and stretch my body. It appears that my only option is to follow him.

Ryuuen:"Before that, you have to clarify what you said last time."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Ryuuen:"don't play dumb, Ayanokouji, you know what I mean; remember what you said when we first boarded this cruise ship."

Emm, last time?......... Oh, now I remember.

Flashback

Ryuuen pov.

Kukuku, This is seriously suspicious; there is no way we are going to board this cruise ship without any consequences. But what a coincidence! This bastard is roommates with me. This should be fascinating.

"Hey Ayanokouji, This is great right?" He looked at me and said,

Ayanokouji:"If you think sharing a room with you is a good fortune, you are horribly wrong." Kukuku, This is why I love and hate this motherfuker at the same time.

This bastard quickly jumped to the bed. Well, I know how lazy he can be, so I should not be so surprised.

Ayanokouji:"Oh, Before I forget, I want to mention that I will be joining the war. Okay, good night."

"Hey, what do you mean by that? Hey, wake up, you bastard; this is still 5 p.m., you fuck!" Dammit, This guy certainly gives the impression that he would pass away if he did not get any sleep.

Kukuku But don't think you can get away after saying something like that. I'll get the information from you next time.

Flashback end.

Kiyotaka POV.

"Yeah...So you're curious about yesterday's meaning?"

Ryuuen:"Damn right i want to know."

"I will take part in the class war, as I already stated."

Ryuuen:"So you say you will fight with another class?"

"I join the wars, but that doesn't mean I will participate on every battlefield."

Ryuuen:"kukuku is that so, but you didn't seem interested in class conflict before, so why now?" He gave a grinning smile.

"There isn't really a reason; I just think the timing is suitable, that all."

"Though I do take some precautions for my safety, I soon found that I could easily dominate other classes with those same measures." I explained it further.

Ryuuen:"Kukuku, So you meant something interesting will happen during this vacation."

"Sasuga Ryuuen, I know you noticed it; more precisely, we will take part in something called a special exam."