Chapter 2

"Mom, I'm going."

I grabbed my bag and left. Today was the first day in my new school and I wasn't happy of course. I lost half of my friends in my old school, and now I'm scared and ashamed to make friends.

When I arrived at the school I immediately went to room 224, it was the principal's office.

"Hi, good morning." I said when I opened the door. The principal looked at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning, are you the new student?"

I nodded.

"I see," she said and handed me a piece of paper. I took it. "Your section is there, hija. Just look."

"Okay, ma'am. Thank you."

I went out of the office and looked at the paper given to me earlier by the principal. Section 3, ma'am Kim. I immediately searched for my section. We're about to start the class, it's hard to be late.

While I was walking in the hallway, other students were looking at me. I just bent down and accelerated my walk. I'm used to them thinking that way but I'm still embarrassed, it's really like this when you're a transferee.

I took a deep breath when I got away from them. I'm scared of their stares at me, as if they're judging me and irritating me.

I thought it was okay but my eyes widened when a group of guys headed in my direction. They laugh with laughter. I wondered what they were talking about.

"Dude, that one is even funnier."

"Yes, I can't forget his face."

They were 5 guys and I caught the attention of the man in the middle. I stared at him because his face was familiar. It's like I've seen him but I just can't remember. Where is that?

I just shook my head and hurriedly walked towards my classroom. It was good and easy for me to get there so I sat in the vacant seat.

I thought they would approach me and ask what my name was but I just thought that. They just kept talking and they didn't seem to see or notice me. I'm just like a ghost here in the corner.

I sighed deeply when our adviser arrived. Finally, I no longer look stupid here. We greeted her first and sat down again.

"Class, before we start our class I will introduce you first your new classmate." introduction by ma'am. "We have a new student. Hija, come here."

Trembling I got up from my seat and went to the front. I was devastated to realize they were all staring at me. I took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you guys, please be good to me." I said and smile. They applauded.

"Right, you already know who she is. Please be good to her, class." said ma'am. I smiled at them and went back to my seat. "Okay, now that I know who your new classmate is, we're going to start our class."

We sat down properly and prepared to listen to her. Ma'am was about to write on the board when suddenly five guy entered. We all stared at them. My eyes widened when I saw again the guy I had met earlier in the hallway.

He scratched his head so hard that our eyes suddenly hit him so I immediately avoided him. Is he my classmate?

"You five are late again, where are you going again?" said ma'am and crossed arms.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we didn't realize it was class time." said the guy.

"Don't you have a watch? And you Beomgyu,"

"Ma'am?"

"You're going with these guy again."

"Hehe, sorry ma'am."

"All right, sit down. When you're late for class again, I won't let you in."

The five guys sat happily in their chairs. It was good and ma'am even allowed them to enter the class haha.

I looked at a guy sitting near the window.

So, his name is Beomgyu.