Chapter 6

The first period of our class is over so we have free time now. I was just in the classroom, reading a novel book that I always read. I'm also used to the fact that when I read I wear earpods and have music that I like to playlists.

As I was reading I stopped when suddenly someone sat in front of me. It was a girl, she smiled at me. I straightened up and picked up my earpods so I could hear what she had to say.

"Hi, Y/N right?" she asked and I nodded. "I'm Sofia, the class president of this class." she added and held out her hand to me to shake hands. I held it and shook hands with her. The softness of her hand.

"H-Hi, nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. By the way, I would like to ask if you like to join our Art club?"

Oh. Art club. I want to join because I have a talent for painting. Since I was young I was really interested in painting. I like to join, I'm sure I'll learn a lot and I'll also meet a lot there.

"No pressure, if you don't want to, it's okay."

"N-No, I like to join. Can I?"

"Yeah, sure. Thank you." she said and smiled. I nodded. She told me to leave because she still had work to do so I agreed.

I would have read it again in case Beomgyu the great appeared in front of me again. He smiled at me.

"Are you going to join the Art club?" he asked. He heard Sofia and I talking? Wow, I admire his ear.

"I didn't know you were gossiping too, Gyu. Well, it's obvious on your face."

He laughed out loud. "You're good at guessing. Can you guess if I passed the test last week? "

I don't know but I laughed at his question. It's okay to be with this man, sometimes it's just stupid.

"He laughed. Am I your happiness, Y/N?"

I slapped his arm lightly. The thickness of his face to tell me that. Why? Can't I laugh? I have a mouth, dzuh.

He left in front of me and returned to my seat when our class started. I put away my things and listened to our teacher.

"Class, I would like to group you into 4 for your project. You will be using animals for commercial research." explanation by sir.

We all nodded. So we grouped into 4 and if you look at it, Beomgyu is in my group. Me, Beomgyu, Sofia, and Ria. After we grouped, sir started discussing. We quietly listened to his class.

Time was just fast so our class ended easily. The four of us went out to go to the canteen. It's lunch time and we're going to plan our project together.

As we ate we also shared opinion and thoughts on what we would do with the project. Beomgyu is just annoying because what he says is nonsense.

"So what animal are we going to use for the project?" Ria asked.

"Beomgyu." I jokingly said reason to make them laugh except Beomgyu. He looked at me badly because of what I said.

"What do you think of me an animal?" Beomgyu said. The three of us laughed again. I nodded to annoy him even more.

"Yes, you look like a dog."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Just chicken, my favorite is fried chicken." he said. The three of us nodded. The chicken is okay but the reason is funny.

"Okay, chicken." Sofia agreed.

We wrote and researched for our project after we ate. I can't focus because Beomgyu always teases me. He act like a child, really.

"Y/N, I have a joke." Beomgyu suddenly said. I looked at him and waited for what he would say. Just make sure his joke isn’t corny. "Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut? He just needed a little space."

We both fell silent and laughed at the same time when we understood his joke. I slapped him on his arm. This one is also a joker.

"There's another one." he said. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why don't scientists trust atoms?"

"Why?"

"Because they make up everything."

We laughed together again. Ria and Sofia then looked at the two of us. They look at me like they're teasing me. Especially Ria's look.

"Both of you are so sweet, I'll ship you." Ria teased. I was shocked by what she said, so was Beomgyu. Ew yuck, ship.

"Let's just focus, it's really Beomgyu's fault. Always joking like a fool." I said. "Gyu, I have a question. It's for our project so fix the answer."

"Okay, master."

"Since chicken is our topic for the project, what's your favorite part of chicken?"

"My favorite part of chicken is when I met you. "

The heck?

(edited: many of you guys are confused because of the chicken part, that was just a joke actually 😅)