Chapter 5

"Y/N, I bought something for you."

I approached mommy who was in the living room and sat down next to her. She handed me a pink polaroid camera.

"You buy this, mom?" wrinkled when I asked and took it. I'll check if there's something wrong, I have to be sure so that mommy doesn't buy it for me.

"Yes, she's beautiful so I just bought it. You like taking pictures right?"

I nodded. My mom really knows what my hobby is. Well, that's my mom.

"Thank you, mom." I said and smiled. I stood up and slipped the polaroid camera into my bag. "I'm leaving, mom." I say goodbye to her. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Be careful."

I nodded and left. I want to walk to school now, it's still early so there's still time. As I walked I couldn’t help but take a picture of the beautiful views I could pass. I took pictures of trees, sunsets, flowers and more. The shot was also very nice so I liked it.

"Good morning."

I was about to jump in panic when suddenly someone walked up to me. I rolled my eyes when I found out who it was. It's Beomgyu. His strength traveled with me, are we close?

"Nothing good in the morning, are you the one to greet me?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"It's good and I greet you, you're really naughty." he said and lost his grip on me.

Okay, this Beomgyu looks nice, but I'm not sure yet. I'm sure I'm talking to this guy politely, I just want to ask him if he knows who put the sticky note on my desk. I really want to meet him/her, I want to talk to him so we can be friends, if that's what he/she wants.

"Gyu," I said and looked at him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. This guy also has an attitude, I thought he was just a fool.

"What?"

"Do you know who put a sticky note on my desk? I just want to meet him or her since he or she wants to be friends with me."

"Ah," he said and scratched his head. I waited for his answer. I'm sure he knows.

"Do you know who?"

"Of course, he's handsome. He's the most handsome in our classroom."

I frowned at what he said. Who? I don't know my classmates yet so I don't know who he's referring to.

"Hurry up, how long have you been answering." I mumbled.

"His name starts with B and ends with U."

My eyes widened when I realized who he was referring to. Beomgyu? Really? For everyone who wants to be friends with me, why Beomgyu? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that but I just don't like him, because it's annoying to talk to him and be with him.

"The one and only, Choi Beomgyu." he said proudly. I lightly punch his arm. The amount he says is just him.

"If you're the only one who wants to be friends with me, my answer is NO." I said and slowed my pace. I heard him laugh and I felt him follow me because of his footsteps.

"Hey wait, you're so choosy. Don't you like me?"

"Yes."

"Ouch." he dramatically said and even touched his chest. I rolled my eyes. Even when he really looks like a child. I don't know but I found myself smiling because of him.

"Come with me, I'll treat you ice cream." he said and held my hand. We went to an ice cream stall and bought ice cream. Then we walked again while eating.

"It's good that you gave me ice cream. What went through your mind and you suddenly became kind?"

"You."

I was surprised by what he said and I blinked twice. What did he say? I can almost believe in case he laughed out loud and even pointed at my face.

"It's a prank! Your face is really funny." he said and laughed with laughter. I just rolled my eyes. Funny? Tss. Whatever. He's good at pranks, is he a prankster?

"Wait," he suddenly stopped laughing and took something in his pocket. I frowned as he handed me his handkerchief. I looked over there.

"What am I going to do with that?

"I still thought you were smart. Of course wipe that in your mouth."

What? What's in my mouth? He sighed and I stopped walking when he also stopped to wipe my mouth.

"You have dirt in your mouth because of the ice cream." he said and showed me the handkerchief with the dirt of ice cream and smiled.