Chapter 3

We just finished class quickly so I went home right away. It's good that someone else has been talking to me before so I'm not ashamed of them anymore.

"So, how was the first day of school?" my mom asked.

"Great." I said.

"Did something else happened?" my mom asked again.

"No, not at all."

I went up to my room to get dressed. Then went to the kitchen to eat. I've been hungry before. I didn't eat well before at school because they were looking at me.

"Didn't anyone fight with you earlier at school?" dad asked. I shook and continued to eat.

"Honey, why would they fight with our daughter? She's not doing anything wrong." mom said.

"Just asking, honey."

I just shook my head while talking to my parents. They will never really lose their concern for me. I am their only child so they take good care of me.

We still had a lot to talk about while eating. After a while we finished eating and I went up to my room again. I wish I could go out and go to street foods in case I'm lazy now.

I lay down on the bed and read a novel book. In the middle of my reading I looked at my phone when suddenly you snooze. I took it and looked at what was there.

Sofia added you to the group.

I frowned when I saw that. I didn't even bother to open what was there and go down. I decided to go to street foods, I suddenly lost my laziness when my stomach boiled.

I was just in pajamas and wearing a white t-shirt as I headed there. I'm too lazy to get dressed. And why dress nicely? I'll just eat there for a while.

When I arrived I immediately approached a stall of mine where my favorite food was. There are only a few people here now so I was able to buy easily. Then I looked for a bench to sit on and fortunately I found one right away. I went over there and sat down.

I close my eyes because of the taste of their food here and how cheap it is. It's really worth the money you spend on it because you'll be really satisfied.

When I ran out of what I ate I bought again. I went to another stall because I wanted to taste the food here. After I bought I went back to my seat and ate there again.

While I was eating I heard a guitar strum. I looked for who it was because I knew he was here again. And I smiled when I saw him, he was still sitting in his seat when I first saw him.

I stared at him. He started to strum his guitar as he started singing.

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes. But it's the only thing that I know. When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes. It is the only thing that makes us feel alive."

I close my eyes and smiled. I can't seem to eat it anymore.

"We keep this love in a photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing. Hearts are never broken. And time's forever frozen, still."

His voice is music to my ears and it's so calming to hear.

"So you can keep me. Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone..."

I opened my eyes and focused on him until he finished the song.

"Wait for me to come home."

He strum a few more chords and leaned against the wood. He closed his eyes and sighed. He suddenly opened his eyes when he noticed that I stared at him.

The two of us met eye to eye and I immediately avoided. I got up and quickly got up to leave. I'll just finish my meal at home.

Shit, it's so embarrassing.