Chapter 13

[ Beomgyu ]

Hey, why didn't you say it was your birthday?!

+++

Beomgyu did not reply to me. Maybe he's busy right now. I just sighed. We are close to my place where I will hold his birthday. I think in an expensive restaurant? That's what dad said.

It's so annoying. Why didn't Beomgyu tell me it's his birthday today? I couldn't buy my gift for him. It was embarrassing to go there and I didn't bring anything.

"Y/N baby,"

I looked at mommy when she called me.

"Why mom?"

"Put on this bracelet. I bought it, because the saleswoman said it was a lucky bracelet."

I frowned at a bracelet. It is red in color and has a golden heart in the middle. She is beautiful and looks lovely.

"Thanks, mom."

When we arrived there were as usual a lot of people. We were also greeted by a beautiful woman, she and mommy were about the same age. She smiled at us.

"Hi, welcome!" she said and kissed mommy's cheek, so did mine, she hugged daddy.

"Hi! Happy birthday to your son." smiling mommy said. Oh, Beomgyu's mom is the one we're talking about today.

"Oh, thank you dear."

While they were talking, my eyes were looking for Beomgyu. Where is he now? Does he know we are here? Me? He may even be taking care of his friends. Do our classmates also know that it's her birthday today? Are they here now?

"Come on, baby."

Mommy took my hand and we approached the vacant seat. We sat down. Mommy and daddy are in front of me, they are two side by side.

"Oh, my boss is already there. I'll go to him first. You're just here, okay?" daddy said. Mommy and I nodded so he left first.

"The size of this place. Maybe they spent a lot on it. Right, baby?"

I just nodded to mommy. She was still saying a lot but I wasn't listening. I was looking for Beomgyu. Where is he?

"Omg, I think the birthday boy is here." mommy suddenly said and stood up. "Hi Beomgyu, happy birthday dear!" mommy said smiling and gave Beomgyu her gift.

"T-Thank you." Beomgyu said and took the gift. He looked at me.

"A-Ahm, sorry I don't have a gift." I said. He chuckled.

"It's okay, as long as you're here."

"Ow, lovebirds." mom tease us.

"Haha, I'm leaving first. Enjoy!"

When Beomyu left, mom teased me.

"You didn't say that you would meet. Is he your classmate?"

"Yes, mom."

"Oh, you two matter."

"Mom, stop. It's gross."

"You don't like him?"

"I don't like him. The conversation is over."

"Okay, you say so."

I rolled my eyes. After a while someone came up to us and put our food on the table.

"Thank you." mom said and started eating. I just ate too. "Baby," mom suddenly said.

"Hmm?"

"Is the fictional character Beomgyu that you said earlier different from birthday boy Beomgyu now?"

My eyes widened at what mommy said. I bit my lips to stop myself smiling. "Y-Yes mom."

"Oh, is that so. Okay."

After we ate daddy took mommy. They said they were going to dance so I was left here alone. Good and I brought my polaroid so I took pictures.

"Can you take a picture of me?" I turned to look at spoke behind me. My eyes widened when I saw Ria with our two classmates.

"Oh, hi Ria. You're here." I said.

"Yeah, Beomgyu invited us. And you're invited too."

Well, not really.

"Y-Yeah haha. By the way, is Sofia here too?"

"Yes, she's here too and she's talking with Beomgyu now."

"Ow, wow haha."

"Yes. I'll leave you here first Y/N we'll just dance hahaha."

"Y-Yeah, sure. Enjoy guys!"

Ria left with the two girls. I shrugged and got up and went to the rooftop. While I was upstairs I was looking at the people dancing below. They were so happy. I took a picture of them and looked. I smiled that it was a good shot.

I was about to take a picture when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. So to my surprise I punched his buttom.

"Aww! Ouch!"

I turned around and my eyes widened when I realized it was Beomgyu.

"Omg, sorry! I'm so sorry! I thought it was a stranger. I'm sorry, Gyu."

He pouted and sat down. I just looked at him. Why is he here now? It's his birthday, he should be downstairs.

"Why are you still standing there? Sit with me!" he pouted.

"Okay, okay geez."

Beomgyu leaned onto me as soon as I sat down. I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling.

"I feel sleepy." he suddenly said.

"Really? Well, you should get home then."

He suddenly layed down and used my lap as his pillow. He stared up at me and beamed weakly.

"Can I take a nap here instead?" he said. I rolled my eyes and dismissed him. He left and sat down.

"I-I bought something for you."