Chapter 31

"Come on, Y/N!"

Beomgyu said hurriedly. I was here in a hurry to put on my sandals. I hadn't even arranged properly and then he hurried me.

"Wait, I'm not done!"

"Come on! Faster! I don't want us to be late for our date! This is our first date!" he said so I was just shaken. At any time he really looks like a child. I thought he would change. But since we became official he has become more childish and very clingy.

"Okay, okay! Wait!"

When I finished I went downstairs immediately. I approached mommy who was smiling now.

"Is it okay what I'm wearing, mom?" I asked and showed her what I was wearing. She nodded. Daddy is gone today so only mommy is here.

"Whatever else you wear is all yours." said mom so I couldn't help but smile at what she said. Mommy's compliment is always really nice.

"Thanks, mom. We're leaving."

"Be careful. Gyu, take good care of my child." mommy reminded so Beomgyu smiled. Gyu held my hand.

"Sure, mom."

I kicked him on the feet when he said that. Mommy's eyes widened. But I just shook my head. Then we went out. My eyes widened when I saw the nice car in front of our house. Beomgyu looked at me who was now smiling.

"Is that yours?" I asked and pointed at that. He nodded and walked away approaching there. He opened the car door for me. Of course I went in and sat down. Then he got in and adjusted my seatbelt. His face was too close to mine.

"I thought you used to have my face close to yours. . "he said so I frowned.

"What do you mean—"

I couldn't finish what I was about to say when he kissed me on the lips. I was stunned by what he did. I blinked twice. What the hell just happen?

"The amount of questions you have, come on." he said and started the car. I just shook my head and sat down properly. Gosh, I'm feeling red on my cheek.

"Ahm," I said further. We were quiet, especially Beomgyu who was serious about driving. "Your dad bought you a car? Well he let you."

"Yup, I forced him. I don't want to borrow from him."

"The amount of money you have."0

He just chuckled. When we arrived we immediately approached the games stalls. We are here now in the arcade. He said we were going on a date, I still thought it was our date at the restuarant, like we were going to eat while there was a candle. But only in the arcade. Is this the date for him? But it's okay, it's also fun here.

As we walked to find another playground my eyes widened when Beomgyu intertwined our hands. I looked at him so he looked at me.

"Why? Is there something wrong with my face?" he said and I chuckled.

"Nothing." I said and smiled. I shudder every time he does that. I'm not embarrassed then, just surprised.

"Do you want to go there? The one to take the teddy bear?" he asked and pointed to what he was referring to. I looked at that. It looks like a beautiful and exciting toy so we went there. Beomgyu dropped the token and started.