Chapter 7

"It's sunday." I said as I looked at the calendar hanging on the wall of my room. I sighed and closed my eyes to go back to sleep when I heard the door open. I looked at who had entered.

"Good morning my cousin!" my cousin Byeol greeted me warmly and lay down with me. My naughty cousin is here again. We were the same age as two cases in another school she studied.

"Weren't you taught to knock?" I lazily said.

She chuckled. "Sorry, master."

They are just really the same as Beomgyu. Call me master for really stupid. The two of them are ugly, they look like children even when they are big.

"Sunday today, don't you have any plans to roam?" she asked. I even want to sleep because I slept a long time ago and then she invited me to roam.

"I still want to sleep."

Byeol got up and looked at me annoyed.

"Do you know when I will visit you. I always find you asleep." she pouted and crossed her arms.

"Yes, and I hope you know that you are disturbing me my sleep."

"Urgh, you're so annoying. You take care of that, I'll just eat." she said and went out of my room. I rolled my eyes. She still doesn't change, she's still the Byeol I know is greedy to eat.

I got up because no matter how hard I try to sleep again, I can't do it. It's really Byeol's fault. I washed my face first and then went down to eat. I caught Byeol there eating pancakes while mommy was cleaning the living room.

I sat down in front of Byeol and grabbed the pancakes she was eating. She looked at me angrily.

"Did you cook it? Do you know?"

"Yeah, I didn't cook it but don't make me look like I don't know how to cook."

"Do you remember before that the pancakes you were cooking burned?" I said and laughed out loud. She rolled her eyes.

"Girl, move on." she shook and bit the pancake she was holding. After I ate I took a shower. Because Byeol is forcing me to take a walk with her, she wants us to bond so I just agreed.

"Does it suit to me?" I said and showed Byeol what I was wearing. She nodded.

"O-Okay."

"Come on, let's go!"

She grabbed my hand and I almost tripped. We just walked over to that place I always go to. I told her that only there because she would definitely be satisfied with the food there, she agreed as long as she had food to go.

When we arrived there were a lot of people because it was Sunday. Byeol and I approached my favorite food stall.

"Hmm, you're right. It's really delicious when it's street foods." she said while chewing what she was eating. She doesn't like to eat street foods but it's good and I insisted.

"You want to taste their tteokbokki here?" I asked. Her eyes widened and immediately nodded. After we ate we went to the stall selling tteokbokki.

"Urgh, can I just stay here?" Byeol said. I chuckled. I took my polaroid and I take a picture of Byeol. She posed. "Am I pretty there?"

"You're always beautiful." I said and showed her photos.

"Ow, you're good at taking photos." I smiled at her because she was so proud of me. Yeah yeah, I know it already Byeol.

"Byeol, let me go to the cr first." I said goodbye to her and went to the nearby cr here. After I cr I looked at the guy sitting on the bench. I approached him because I already knew who it was. When I saw him Beomgyu almost jumped in panic.

"Don't show up, Y/N." he said and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

I shrugged and took my polaroid and took a picture of him. He must have been surprised by the flash so he immediately stopped eating.

"Are you my stalker, Y/N?" he asked with a frown after casting a spell.

"Nope. Never." I said high on my forehead as I fanned the photo so that its image finally appeared.

I smiled when I finally saw the image of Beomgyu who was very hungry for food. I immediately handed it to him.

"It's always good to keep memories."