Chapter 27

Why?

Like why?

Why on earth I like that guy?

I'm worried about what it might look like if it turned out great.

Why I'm questioning those feelings in the first place and where they might be coming from?

Why I'm wondering about my feelings?

I am now lying on my bed while staring at the ceiling. I wondered to myself why I liked him. Is it really the feeling that you will fall in love with someone? Is this how Ria feels about her crushes? For Sofia, is it the same? I facepalmed myself. Why? Why Beomgyu? Someone already liked him, Sofia.

How is Sofia? What if he finds out I like what she likes too? Urgh, I hate this feeling. My many questions, is it really like this? Annoying when you had a crush.

My eyes widened when I remembered that Beomgyu had a crush. I wondered who. Is it Ria? Sofia? Is he with his club what he likes? Urgh, it's annoying that I have so many questions and no answers. Only now am I like this. Annoying.

I started to overthink, fuck.

I just got up and took my feeling. I need someone to talk to. I can't be bothered, I still can't believe I crushed Beomgyu.

"Hello?"

I took a deep breath when Byeol answered. I hope she doesn't harass me when she finds out I like Beomgyu.

"Hello? Couz? Are you there?"

"Y-Yeah, ahm, are you doing anything right now? Are you busy?"

"Nope. Why? You need something?"

"I have something to tell... you."

"Ahuh? What?"

"Please don't be surprised, please."

"What would you say? Goshie."

"I..."

"I?"

"I have someone I like."

"Omg! Who?!"

"Ahm... okay... it's Beomgyu."

I close my eyes when Byeol shouted. The pain of her shout, as if my ear drums were about to explode.

"OMGGGG! IS THAT TRUE? YOU'RE NOT JOKING, RIGHT?! REALLY?! GOSH! FINALLY!"

"Hey, don't scream."

"Omg, I can't believe that you like that guy. For real, couz?"

"Yes."

"Congrats!"

I frowned when she said that. What congrats?

"What do you mean 'congrats'?"

"Congrats because you finally like someone, you can feel the butterflies in your stomach, ack. "

I rolled my eyes. "Really huh?"

"Yup!"

"Urgh, bye."

"Goodluck! Try to confess to him—"

I immediately ended the call. I don't want her to even finish what she's going to say. Yes, I crush Beomgyu but I still don't mind confessing to him. What if he rejects me? When I got to school I first went to the library, I just had to return a book there. I opened the door and immediately entered. Only two people were there. I approached the bookshelf and placed the book there.