Chapter 29

"The big mess of what you did." said the principal and grabbed him by the head. The four of us bowed, yes, the four of us, Beomgyu, Ria, and Sofia. Sofia and I were the only two here but the two of us followed.

"Your noise. Did you know there was a visitor earlier who heard you shouting?" said the principal, sounds frustrated. "I won't punish you but you will promise me not to do that again."

The four of us nodded. The principals sighed.

"Good, now go back to your classroom."

We got up and went out of the office. My heart was beating so fast. I was scared, I hope my parents wouldn't know. They might even punish me. We walked quietly down the hallway towards we classroom when Ria suddenly coughed.

"It's deafening, the silence and the weight of the atmosphere." Ria said. No one spoke to us so Ria shook her head. "I don't want to see you like this. " she added. I bit my lower lip. I want to speak but I can't do it.

"Okay," Ria sighed. "We'll talk about that, soon. You two will also greet." Ria smiled and held Sofia's hand. "We're leaving first, just to talk. Gyu, you take care of Y/N."

She said and they left. Sofia didn't want to come in case she was forced so she couldn't do anything. Beomgyu and I were the only ones left. The silence. None of us spoke. Continued We're just walking. I'm embarrassed to speak because of what happened before. Maybe what else will he say because he heard what I said before.

"Ahm..." I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't. I can't speak. What's wrong with me?

"So..." I faceplamed myself because I couldn't complete what I was going to say. He kept looking at me, waiting for me to say something. "Ahm, can I know where we're going?" I sighed when I was able to say what. He just looked at me and immediately turned away. My forehead frowned.

"Classroom." he answered and looked at me again. "Where else?"

I coughed because of his stare. I averted my eyes and piled up. breath. I wasn't like this when I was with him, but it's different since I liked him.

"I would have liked to apologize to Sofia, in case I'm embarrassed. Annoying, why am I embarrassed? It's really my fault." I said. Beomgyu shrugged.

"Whether it's your fault or not, you should be sorry. Sofia, too, should be sorry." he said. I stopped walking when he stopped, he leaned closer to me so I fell backwards.

"So, it's your fault that you like me?"

I was swallowed up by what he said and couldn't immediately words. I'm malfunctioning.

"I-I... N-No... I guess?" that's all I said. He suddenly smiled and he slightly tapped my head. We walked again. It's annoying. Why is he like this. No. I can't breathe because of him. He makes me so excited to the point that I feel like I'm going to lose my heart.

"You won't even ask," he stopped walking so I also stopped and frowned when I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

He leaned closer to me causing me to bump into the wall. The closeness of our faces, we almost kissed.

"My answer."

My forehead furrowed even more. I could not understand what he was saying. What answer?

"W-What answer?"

"I like you too." he blurted out.

"P-Pardon?"

"I..." he looked away. "I like you. It's too sudden, yes, but I really do."

He step back and stared at me.

"I like the way you smile, the way you make me happy and the way I felt butterflies inside my stomach whenever you're around."

"Beomgyu..."

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I like you, I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things."

I can't stop myself from smiling. He likes me too. I didn't expect it. Well, expect the unexpected. My heart started beating again. I could no longer stop myself from hugging him. He hugged me back. Tighter than how I welcomed him in my arms. It was so tight, as if he's scared of losing me.

"This is enough," I whispered. He did not speak. He remained tightly wrapped around me.

"Please, don't let go. I want more."

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. I touched his head, I played his hair because its so soft.

"Beomgyu," I suddenly said.

"Hmm?"

"I love you hehe."

I felt like I was going crazy when I said that. This is my first time saying that word. I don't even know what went through my mind and I said that. I heard Beomgyu chuckled.

"I love you too."

I rest my head in his shoulder and I close my eyes.

I love you more.