Chapter 16

"So, that's it."

I nodded after I told Beomgyu what happened earlier in our house. I was a little relieved when I shared with him.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I don't know why your daddy lost his job."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault."

"It's okay. Things will get better." he said and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Are you hungry? Let's eat?" he asked. I nodded.

It makes you hungry when you cry, kidding. We went to Jollibee and we sat at the end, near the aircon.

"I'll just order, my treat!" he said. "Y/N, what do you want?" he asked. Does it need to be too close to the face when asking?

"Hey, Y/N, are you blushing?" he asked and my eyes widened. W-What? I shook my head and looked at him.

"J-Just buy me a cheese burger with extra large fries and chocolate sundae."

Well, I said it well.

"Yes, master!"

After that, Beomyu ordered and I seemed to be floating. Why did I blush earlier? If you were in my position, you would feel the same way. Is he really handsome?

Fortunately, Beomgyu arrived with the food he had ordered. We ate quietly, no one speaking. But the noise of the surroundings. I obviously enjoy eating with Beomgyu. I almost ate half of the burger.

After I ate the burger I ate the fries and sundae. I took three pieces of fries and dipped in the sundae. I looked at Beomgyu when I noticed he was looking at me.

"Why?" I said once took the fries and dipped again.

"Why did you dip that in the sundae? There's ketchup." he said. This Beomgyu does not know the foods that are delicious.

"Taste it." I offered him.

"I don't want to, I might still be angry." he said artfully. I was still doing what I was doing and Beomgyu was still staring at me and gaping.

"Here!"

I shot Beomgyu the fries I was holding. with a sundae.

"What's that." he said while chewing. All right, taste it, let's see if you don't agree with my nonsense.

"What do you say?" I asked with a smile.

"Delicious!"

"I told you. That's really delicious."

I wasn't mistaken, he liked it too. While Beomgyu was eating I was just looking at him. I thought he was rude, he was kind. And he helped me before, I was very relieved because of him.

"Gyu,"

"Hmm?" 

"Thank you."

"Hmm?" he said and looked at me.

"Thank you. "

"No problem, just you!"

Beomgyu talked to me a lot more while eating. And when we finished eating we went to the booths here in the area.

"Gyu, look. I like that teddy bear." I said while pointing at what I said. Beomgyu took my hand and approached it.

"Watch me." he said high on his forehead and paid to play and to get the teddy bear I said.

"Woah! You're great!" I applauded when he got the teddy bear. He gave it to me and I took it right away.

"I told you I'm good at it. Do you still want to play? Or do you want to ride rides?"

Rides? Ew, I don't like those. I get sick when I ride those.

"I'm sorry, I don't like rides."

"Come on!"

I was shocked when Beomgyu pulled my hand and we approached the roller coaster. I was devastated to see that. The shouts of the people riding there were deafening. Terrible.

"Gyu, don't let me ride there. I'll throw up." I said, begging Beomgyu but he never listen.

"Face your fears." he playfully smile and buy a ticket. As we put on the setbelts my hand was shaking. Beomgyu is really married when I pass out here!

"AAAA IT'S GOING!" he screamed.

I took a deep breath as it started to work. I closed my eyes. I can't open my eyes. I get scared when I see the bottom. This roller coaster is super tall!

"Gyu, I can't. I can't do this anymore." I said. Beomgyu just laughed and scream. He really enjoy huh?

"WOOOHOOO!" he shouted.

"Gyu, I can't do this anymore. I want to go home!"

"Hey," I felt Beomgyu touch my shoulder. "Open your eyes." he said.

"I can't. I'm scared, stupid!"

He chuckled. "Come on, open your eyes. I'm always here."

I tried to open my eyes and saw Beomgyu in front of me. He smiled.

"Good, now hold my hand."

He held out his hand to me. I held it. Suddenly it blushed. my cheek when he intertwined our hands. I looked at our hands and looked back at him.

"Good job."

My fear lessened when I held Beomgyu's hand. I really don't know why that is. Until the end the rides were just the two of us holding hands. We rode a lot more until we were hungry and decided to eat street foods.

"Try this." he said and shot me the food he was holding.

"Hmm, it's good."

He chuckled and we just kept eating. I was surprised when he stopped and looked at the sky.

"Hey, are you okay Gyu?" I asked.

"Let's watch the sunset together. Come on!" he said and held my hand. I didn't realize that it was getting late. We walked to the waterfront to watch the sunset together. There were only a few people here and also watched the sunset.

When we finished our food Beomgyu and I sat down. We are side by side. A smile plastered on my face as the sunset slowly came out.

"Beomgyu, the view is so nice!" I said happily and immediately took my polaroid and took a picture of it.

"Yes, it is."

I looked at Beomgyu and I blushed when he looked at me while smiling. We stared at each other for a few minutes until I turned away and continued taking pictures. What was that? Gosh.

We took a picture of Beomgyu. It's too much and the shot is even better. The wind was strong and it blew my hair away. A strand of my hair went to my face and I was surprised when Beomgyu parted it. I looked at him and we looked right again.

"You should tie your hair." he said. I just chuckled awkwardly.

This sunset happened to be particularly stunning. 10/10, would watch again with him.

With Beomgyu.