Chapter 8

"Class dismiss."

We are already standing. I arranged my belongings first and then put them in my bag. It's lunch time now.

"Y/N, let's eat together."

I closed my eyes when Beomgyu suddenly appeared in front of me again. He smiled as he carried the lunch box. I was about to answer when Sofia suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Hi, Y/N. We're going to the Art room now." smiling Sofia said. I looked at Beomgyu who was waiting for my answer.

"U-Uhm, sorry—" I couldn't finish what I was about to say when Sofia suddenly spoke.

"Beomgyu, don't force Y/N. It's more important for him to go to the club than for you to eat." she said.

"Uhm, Beomgyu I guess next time." I said and smiled to him. He nodded and went out with his friends. Maybe he understands me. And besides, I'm not hungry yet so it's okay.

Sofia and I went to the Art room together. As we walked down the hallway the crowd praised her and greeted her. She is popular here. Well, it's obvious because she's beautiful and she looks kind. She also knows how to deal, I just don't know Beomgyu. They seem to disagree.

"Hey guys!" Sofia said and applauded to get the attention of the students inside the Art room. I was just standing next to Sofia. "I just want to introduce you to Y/N."

"Oh, hi." said the girl and waved at me. I smiled at her and waved as well.

"Hello guys, nice to meet you." I shyly said.

After I introduced myself to them I sat down near the window and started painting. Sofia leaned over me and looked at what I had done. She smiled and gave a thumbs up. While the two of us were painting we were also talking.

"Y/N, it looks like Beomgyu and you are close." she suddenly said. I coughed. Are we close?

"N-Not really."

"Ow? I thought you were close, because you're always together whenever I see you."

We're always together?

"R-Really? Haha."

"Well, I guess you can help me."

I frowned at her. "For what?"

"Maybe you're close so you can help me with him. Ahm, well I've been with him for a long time— "

Sofia stopped talking and we both looked out the window when there was a sudden knock on it. My eyes widened when I saw Beomgyu. What was he doing there?

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"No, why? Did I surprise you? Do you have anything to talk about?"

"You have a lot of questions. Get out of here. You just got distructed."

"Okay, but wait. Let me look at your work hehe."

I rolled my eyes and showed him my work. His eyes widened when he saw it. He even clapped and gave me a thumbs up.

"You saw it so left."

"Okay master. But I'll come back to you." he said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Sofia, she was just quietly painting.

"I'm sorry, Sofia. What did you say again?"

She looked at me and shook his head.

"F-Forget about it, Y/N."

I shrugged. Okay?

After a few minutes they were gone. Some finished and others ate first. Sofia and I were left here, because we weren't done yet.

"Y/N, we're close to reporting on our project. When will we do it?" Sofia suddenly asked. I don't know what to answer. After all, I am not the leader, why is she asking me? I'm also afraid to answer, because they might be busy with the day I'll tell them when we'll work.

"It's up to you, hehe." I said.

"This friday. Are you free?"

"Y-Yes, I'm free."

"Okay then, this friday. I'll just tell the two. Bye, I'll eat first." she said and leave. I'm the only one here, but it's okay for me to focus as well.

"Crap, that's almost it."

I looked at the door when it suddenly opened and there stood Beomgyu. He looked at me and we looked right so I immediately avoided. I resumed painting and he in turn approached me. He took a chair and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I hid, because those idiots chased me." he answered and I was surprised when he put his head on my shoulder. I could smell her scent. His scent is so manly. He suddenly yawned, feel sleepy.

"Gyu, don't sleep on my shoulder. Your weight, I'm having a hard time painting." I mumbled and tried to remove his head but he really didn't want to.

"I just noticed," he left my shoulder and looked at me. "You don’t have too many friends here."

"Y-Yeah."

"Why?"

"Huh? What do you mean why?"

"Why? You seem lovely tho."