Chapter 11

"Let's just do research in the library. We still have time because sir's class will start later." said Sofia. Ria and I nodded, and yes, we weren't with Beomgyu. He wasn't in the classroom and we also didn't know where he was.

The three of us in the library and when we entered there was only a small person. We went in and looked for a seat.

"I'll find the books we need." Ria said. We agreed and he immediately approached the bookshelves. We were left Sofia's two. She was sitting in front of me.

"Sofia, is this my research about our topic correct?" I showed Sofia my notes. She nodded so I continued what I was doing.

"Where is Beomgyu?" Sofia asked. I just shrugged because I don't know where that guy is.

"Gyu didn't really help." I said and shook my head. I don't know if he's busy so he can't go or he didn't go on purpose?

"Guys, this is what I found." Ria came and put down the three books she saw. I took one to look further there. "Gyu really isn't here? Why did he join our group, he didn't even help." Ria said, sounds frustrated.

"Maybe you know where, Y/N." Sofia said. I shook my head. I really don't know.

"So look for Y/ N- " Ria didn't finish what she was going to say when Sofia suddenly spoke and stood up.

"I-I'll just look. You're just here Y/N, just keep doing what you're doing." Sofia said and smiled.

"Are you sure, Sofia?" Ria said.

"Y-Yes, it's okay guys."

The three of us looked at the door suddenly it opened. It gave birth to Beomgyu carrying junk foods and a bottle of juice. He approached me and placed in front of me what he was carrying.

"You're here, it's good." Ria said and sat down. Sofia sat down and continued what she was doing. I looked at Beomgyu.

"What am I going to do with this?" I asked Beomgyu with a frown as I pointed to the food he was carrying.

"Eat that when you're hungry." he said and tapped my head. I blinked twice at what he said. "Look." he took my notes and read it.

"Are you sure you can understand that?" I jokingly said and chuckled. Beomgyu looked at me badly and he suddenly pouted.

"What do you think of me not being able to read?" he said. I just rolled my eyes and took my notes from him.

"Stop it, you dogs and cat." Ria said and shook her head.

We focused on what we did. Beomgyu was good and helped a lot. I just found out that Beomgyu is also smart in Science. But we won't lose our fight, because he's annoying. Sometimes I can't focus because of him.

"Hey, this is your correction pen. Thank you."

I didn't feel like taking my correction pen. Beomgyu borrowed it.

After our project, we went back to our classroom. We're going to start the class and now we're going to present our project. I'm very nervous but Beomgyu is always makes us laugh even when we report. It's good that sir didn't scold him and sir just laughs too.

The class ended quickly so I'm very thankful because we finished. I stretched and put away my stuff. It's over my class and my other classmates went home.

"Good job, Y/N!" I looked at Ria when she approached me and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up as well.

"Good job, Ria. Good job guys!" I said. I was shocked when Beomgyu walked up to me. I looked at him and suddenly my heartbeat quickened when we both looked at each other. I immediately avoided

"Good job to us!" Beomgyu said.

"Haha, I'm going home. Be careful." Ria said goodbye and left. I removed Beomgyu's hand from my shoulder.

"Let's go home together." Beomgyu said. I looked at him.

"I still have some way to go." I said and left the classroom. Beomgyu followed me.

"I will come with you. Where are you going- "

Beomgyu couldn't finish what he was going to say when I suddenly hugged him. Suddenly as lightning and the volume, I was still scared of such things.

"AAA!" I sream. Beomgyu suddenly chuckled.

"I thought you are brave, you are afraid of lightning." he said. I looked at him angrily and punched him in the chest.

"Tss, whatever."

When we arrived at a shop where someone was selling paint brushes, Beomgyu and I went there.

While I was shopping for my purchases, Beomgyu always said that he was hungry. I just don't pay attention to him. I hope he doesn't just come with me. He would have eaten now if he had come home.

I put down everything I bought and gave the seller my payment. Then Beomgyu and I walked home.

"I want to sleep. I want to eat. I want to ride, my foot hurts." Beomgyu mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you don't come with me. Tss."

Beomgyu put his arm around me and he smiled. "Just a joke, don't get mad." he said and chuckled.

Beomgyu and I stopped at the same time and looked up at the sky when water suddenly dripped. We looked at each other as it got louder and it started to rain.

"It's raining! Where are we going to take shelter?!" confused I said. My eyes widened when Beomgyu took my hand and he smiled at me.

"Let's take a shower in the rain." he said and we ran while soaking wet in the rain. We ran around barefoot in the pouring rain for hours while he's holding my hand.