Chapter 9

"Baby, haven't you eaten yet?"

Mommy looked at me when she entered my room. She approached me. I just shook my head at her, I still have as much research to do. Maybe I'll eat later, I'm not hungry yet. I just need to finish it so I don't have any problems tomorrow.

"You're busy." Mom said. "Byeol said he'll be back here, she never said when."

"Okay then, I guess you're very busy. I'll just leave first, come down to eat, okay?"

"Yes mom, I will."

Mommy left. I just continued what I was doing. My room was a bit quiet so I took my cellphone to play music. I'm used to it because when I'm doing something I have to make music because that's where I like to work. Let's just say that's also where I get energy.

As I was just continuing with what I was doing I stopped when the song Photograph played with Ed Sheeran. I suddenly remembered Beomgyu because he sang it.

I don't know but I suddenly hear his voice. I suddenly think of him. His face suddenly popped of my mind. I just shook my head and continued what I was doing. Not minding the music that keep on playing. And when I was done I went downstairs to eat.

"Are you sure, honey? We're invited?"

"Yes, I guess this coming Saturday."

"That's good then."

I heard mom and dad talking in the living room. I just shrugged and kept eating.

After I ate I told mommy and daddy that I would go out first. As usual, I just wore pajamas and a black t-shirt today. I now walk alone towards the place I always go to. I would have been happy when I was with someone, especially Byeol.

When I arrived, I immediately bought and sat on the grass and leaned on the wood.

While eating I looked at the passing people, I might see Beomgyu. I want to talk to him, I become comfortable every time I am with him. He was happy to be with me and talk to me but sometimes I was really annoyed with him because he teased me.

After I ate I picked up my polaroid that I had brought earlier. I took pictures around. I also took a picture of myself. Then I looked at them one by one. It's a good shot so I want to take more pictures even more.

"Hey."

I almost jumped in shocked when Beomgyu appeared in front of me. I slapped him on his arm.

"You're really annoying, all of a sudden you just show up."

He just chuckled and looked at me while taking pictures. I can't focus anymore. So I looked at him and our eyes widened as we almost kissed, the closeness of our faces.

We both stared for each others eyes for about 5 seconds. I'm embarrassed because I'm sure he heard my heartbeat. He avoided and coughed a little. I just shrugged and continued taking the picture.

What was that incident? Why does my heart suddenly beat? I do not understand. I wasn't like this before.

"Don't stare at me too much or I'll fall in love with you." he said cause my eyes to widen. Damn it, I was staring at his ugly face.

"I just remembered something about your face. You look like a dog." I teased him so he immediately smirked and ate the ice cream he brought.

I noticed he wasn't carrying his guitar right now so I asked him to not be too awkward.

"You're not carrying your guitar today. Why?" I asked and I take a picture of him while his eating.

"Why? Did you miss me singing? Did you miss my voice?"

I jokingly vomit. "Ew, gross."

He chuckled. "Just sing for me even without my guitar, okay?" he said and threw the ice cream cone in the trash. I nodded.

He suddenly layed down and used my lap as his pillow then he close his eyes. I can't move what he did.

"S-Sing it."

"Baby, I'm falling, head over heels.
Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel. I wish I was holding you by my side. I wouldn't change a thing 'cause finally it's real."

I take a picture of him while his singing.

"I'm tryin' to hold back, you ought to know that. You're the one that's on my mind. Falling too fast, deeply in love.
Finding the magic in the colors of you."

I stared at him while his singing. I can't help but to stared at this guy. He's so precious. He's... He's so handsome.

"You're the right time. At the right moment. You're the sunlight. Keeps my heart going, oh-whoa."

This is my first time stared at the guy for too long.

"Know when I'm with you. I can't keep myself from falling. Right time at the right moment..."

He opened his eyes and stared at me.

"It's you."

Why on earth I suddenly blush?!