Chapter 26

The day of the music contest also arrived. I was nervous as I practiced today in Beomgyu's music room. We're the only two here, and yes, he's healed. He said it was good and he went to take care of me, he said I was the reason why he was healed. Because when he saw me, he was fine. He really looks like a fool. I'm thrilled, is he still falling?

"Is my voice okay? Maybe there's a part I need to adjust." worried I said. I am now sitting in the chair while Beomgyu is sitting at the table and he is in front of me.

"Why are you the only one practicing today? Didn't you and Ria duet?" he asked. I frowned and sighed.

"Ria isn't here yet, I've been looking for her before. Sofia and I have already asked, maybe she knows the case isn't." I pouted. He tapped my shoulder, easing my feeling.

"Maybe she'll come later, don't think negatively, it's especially harmful and you'll perform."

I smiled to him. It's still early and the contest I joined hasn't started yet, Gyu will talk to me first.

"Gyu , what's your zodiac sign?" I asked suddenly so he was surprised.

"Zodiac sign?" he asked innocently and I was wondering what to answer. "Speed, Y/N. You know right away if we're compatible with each other?"

I was shocked by what he said and my cheeks blushed. I bit my lower lip in embarassment. Fuck.

"The thickness of your face really," I said and punched him in the arm. I just did what Sofia told me to do. "Just answer it."

He laughed. "Guess what."

"What do you think I'm a fortune teller?

"Yes, if you don't know you search on google."

"Are you stupid? Are you kidding me?"

"Somebody pissed." he teased. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Hey, where are you going? Are you leaving?"

"Yes, there you are alone! You're really annoying!"

When I came out of the door he suddenly shouted so I stopped.

"Pisces!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away again. He's annoying. I hope he didn't see that my cheek was red before. He might be annoyed. I was fine and I hit him before, I said when he got sick that I would only hit him when he was well, I did well. I also got my revenge.

When I got to our classroom Ria was still not there so I was worried I can't sing alone, I'm embarrassed. I'd better have someone with me. I'm sad to sit in my chair, idiot. I don't know what to do without Ria.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sofia looked at me as she sat in front of me. I nodded even though I wasn't really okay.

"What's bothering you?" she asked again.

"I'm worried, where is Ria? I don't want to be the only one to perform."

"Omg, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about that." she said and I frowned. "Ria got sick and lost her voice."

My eyes widened at what was said.

"What? Why? How? I spent all night learning the song but she's gone? How am I? Shall I continue this?"

"I'm sorry, Y/N." she said.

"No, it's okay. Maybe I won't continue."

"But that's a pity, Y/N. You've already signed up."

"I don’t want to perform without her. I'm embarrassed."

"I'm sorry, I don't even want to participate in such things. "