Chapter 22

"So where are we going next?" Byeol asked. We just came from a food stall and now we are walking to the booths.

"Let's go there!" Gyu said and pointed to the cotton candy stall. Byeol rolled her eyes.

"We just finished eating and then we'll eat again, tch, okay let's go!"

Byeol held my hand and we approached the cotton candy stall. She bought three and gave one to Beomgyu and then she gave it to me too.

"It hurts my stomach. The more I ate, the more I couldn't eat that." I said.

"All right! Last of all, promise." he insisted. I couldn't help but take that and eat it. Byeol took her cellphone and we took a selfie.

"Omg, I want the headband, let's buy it couz!"

Byeol took me to headband stall. Beomgyu just followed us behind while eating. Byeol bought two and she wore a headband on my head.

"Omg, it's suits you couz. It's cute, let's take a selfie!" she said with a smile and we took a picture.

"The headband is only suits for Y/N, it's not for you Gyeol." Gyu teased so Byeol looked at him annoyed.

"It's not Gyeol, it's Byeol okay? And besides your basher, just leave. I hope I didn't buy you cotton candy." Byeol mumbled and held my hand.

The three of us went to the games stalls again. The two had a lot of fun but sometimes they also fought, and I just watched them play.

I approached them and asked how to play. They taught me and we had so much fun while playing. Sometimes we laugh at Beomgyu because he always loses. He's cute and angry so I smile.

"Omg, I got a heart pillow!" Byeol said happily and was still jumping.

We walked again to find a toy and just stopped when Beomgyu stopped at the Guitar Shop.

"Why are we here? It's so boring here." Byeol complained. I just calmed her down and the three of us went in there. Beomgyu said we'll be there for a while.

"Gyu, look at the one on the side. It's the same as your guitar." I said and pointed to the one I was referring to. He approached it and took it.

The three of us sat in the vacant seat. Byeol and I sat side by side while Beomgyu was in front of us. He started to strum the guitar as he started to sing a random song.

"You're good at singing, so join the contests. You will definitely win." said Byeol. Beomgyu just chuckled and continued singing.

I noticed that he was being distracted by his hair so I took my headband and put it on his head. I smiled because it suits for him, he was cute look.

"Does it suits to me? Maybe they'll laugh at me." Beomgyu said and held the headband.

"It's up to you, you're cute to look at." I said. Beomgyu looked at me and his ear suddenly turned red. He immediately avoided when Byeol suddenly coughed.

"Your sweet, aren't you ashamed of me? I'm in front of you guys." Byeol teased. I rolled my eyes.

Beomgyu sang until we decided to leave there and go to the booths. Byeol took the lead because she was excited. She said we need to go to horror booth. We were behind her, Beomgyu was next to me.

"Didn't you bring your camera?" he suddenly asked. I nodded. My eyes widened when he held my hand. I looked at our holding hands. My cheeks suddenly became hot and I just shook.

When we got to the booths I looked at the people. The others were very happy because they were being taken to the wedding booth. Beomgyu apparently noticed that I was looking at those who were handcuffed and reached bouquet.

"Do you want us to get married?" Beomgyu said suddenly. I looked at him, surprised and frowned.

"Why are we getting married?"

"For 'til death do us part!" he said and showed me the candy ring he was holding. It was a plastic ring with candy on it.

"I have a ring! Let's sign up!"

"Don't. We don't have to get married." I said and shook my head.

"All right, what if you marry someone else?"

I just rolled my eyes.

"How am I?! I don't want to marry someone else!" he said and looked tearful. I stared at her for a long time before I sighed and nodded.

"Okay okay. We're getting married." I said and rolled my eyes. Byeol coughed.

"Omg, are you getting married? Immediately? Goshie." Byeol said and chuckled.

The three of us approached the marraige booth and Beomgyu and I signed up. Then the three of us entered. Gyu and I are now facing each other while the two of us hold hands. Byeol is just behind me, suppressing a laugh. Annoying, I still have a flower in my hand.

"Choi Beomgyu, do you take Y/N—"

"I do!" Gyu answered immediately even though the man wasn't done with what he was going to say.

"Y/N, do you take Choi Beomgyu as your husband?"

"I do." I replied bored.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Byeol laughed and took a picture of us. I looked at Beomgyu angrily. I hope he doesn't kiss me. It's embarrassing for so many people passing by.

"Try to kiss me. You can taste my punch." I threatened him. He chuckled and kissed my hand. I blinked twice.

W-What did he do?